- Volume 10 Issue 2
This study was aimed to verify the validity of the flexural toughness evaluation method of steel fiber reinforced shotcrete(SFRS) currently being adopted by Korea Highway Corporation(KHC). Total 33 beam specimens using six different kinds of steel fiber products were prepared at tunnel construction sites and flexural toughness tests were executed at laboratory. Equivalent flexural strengths and toughness quotients were evaluated from the tests following the KHC guide iud these were compared with the quality grades determined under the guides proposed by ASTM, ITA and EFNARC. To discard the disadvantage that the toughness quotient could be influenced by flexural strength when following the KHC guide, a modification substituting the designed flexural strength for the flexural strength in the toughness quotient calculation formula was proposed to rate the quality of SFRS more adequately.
- 섬유보강콘크리트, 철근콘크리트분과위원회 기술보고서 ART97-2 대한건축학회
- 한국콘크리트학회 논문집 v.8 no.4 섬유보강 콘크리트의 전망 및 필요성 오병환
- J.of ACI v.70 State of Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- ACI Compilation 27 Steel fiber reinforced concrete
- 콘크리트 학회지 v.4 no.2 강섬유보강이 콘크리트의 강도특성에 미치는영향 구봉근;정경섭;김태봉
- Standard test method for Flexural Toughness and First-Crack Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete(Using Beam With Third -Point Loading)
- Shotcrete for rock support-guidelines and recommendations Internation Tunnelling Association
- Toughness of fiber reinforced shotcrete Shotcrete for underground support VII, Austria Morgan, D.R.
- JSCE-SF4 Method of tests for Flexural strength and Flexural toughness of steel fiber reinforced concrete
- European Specification for Sprayed Concrete The European Federation of National Associations of Specialist Contractors and Material Suppliers for the Construction Industry
- 강섬유 숏크리트 시공및 품질관리 지침
- Tunneling the world-5th ed. Bekaert, NV Vandewalle M.