- Volume 10 Issue 2
In order to determine the performance of an explosive, various parameters such as the detonation pressure, detonation velocity, heat generation, and fume generation of the explosive should be accurately described. In this study, the pressure increase, volume expansion, temperature increase, and detonation velocity of high explosives were tried to determined theoretically based on thermochemical theories. From this study, a Fortran program for calculating the explosion parameters, which can influence on the performance of explosives, was developed and applied to the high-explosives, ANFO and NG.
- The science of high explosives Cook, M.A.
- Rock engineering Franklin, J.A.;Dusseault, M.B.
- Rock blasting and explosives engineering Persson, P.A.;Holmberg, R.;Lee, J.
- Explosive working of metals Rinehart, J.S.;Pearson, J.
- Factors in selecting and applying commercial explosives and blasting agents Richard, A.D.
- MS thesis Explosive performance parameters: A digital computer solution and error analysis Stelloh, R.T.