- Volume 13 Issue 4
This paper describes the application of discretized continuum-type optimality criteria(DCOC) and the development of optimum design program for the reinforced concrete continuous beams with rectangular cross-section. The cost of construction as objective function which includes the costs of concrete, reinforcing steel and formwork is minimized. The design constraints include limits on the maximum deflection, flexural and shear strengths, in addition to ductility requirements, and upper and lower bounds on design variables as stipulated by the design Code. Based on Kuhn-Tucker necessary conditions, the optimality criteria are explicitly derived in terms of the design variables-effective depth, and steel ratio. The self-weight of the beam is included in the equilibrium equation of the real system. An iterative procedure and computer program for updating the design variables are developed. Two numerical examples of reinforced concrete continuous beams are presented to show the applicability and efficiency of the DCOC-based technique.
- Structural Optimization using Optimality Criteria in Computer Aided Optimal Design Berke,L.;Khot,N.S.
- Structural Optimization v.1 Continuum-based Optimality Criteria(COC) Methods: An Introduction Rozvany,G.I.N.;Zhou,M.
- Structural Optimization v.5 DCOC: An Optimality Criteria Method for Large System: Theory Structural Optimization Zhou,M.;Rozvany,G.I.N.
- Structural Optimization v.6 DCOC: An Optimality Criteria Method for Large System: Theory Structural Optimization Zhou,M.;Rozvany,G.I.N.
- 콘크리트구조설계기준 한국콘크리트학회;대한건축학회
- 철근 콘크리트 변동균;신현묵;문제길
- Matrix Analysis of Framed Structures William Weaver,Jr;James,M.Gere
- 전산구조공학회논문집 v.제10권 no.제4호 이산형 연속형 최적성 규준을 이용한 PPC 구조의 최적설계프로그램 개발 한상훈