- Volume 24 Issue 4
This study was carried out to investigate sound characteristics including sound parameters and subjective sensation, and primary hand values related with sound of fabrics for blouse, and furthermore to predict subjective sound sensation with mechanical properties and sound parameters. Sound of specimens was analyzed by FFT. Level pressure of total sound(LPT), loudness(Z), coefficients of autoregressive(AR) functions for fitting the spectra, and sound color factors(ΔL and Δf) were obtained as sound parameters. Primary hand values for women's thin dress were calculated by using KES-FB. Subjective sensation for sound including softness, loudness, sharpness, clearness, roughness, highness, and pleasantness was evaluated by free modulus magnitude estimation. The results were as follows; 1. Fabrics for blouse showed similar spectral shapes to one another in that amplitude values were lower in most ranges of frequencies than fabrics for other uses. 2. It was found that fabrics for blouse were less louder because LPT, loudness(Z), and ARC values were lower than other fabrics. 3. Primary hand values indicated that specimens were soft-touched, flexible, and less crisp. Among primary hands related with sound, Shari values were higher for silk fabrics than for synthetic ones, while the values for Kishimi were similar, 4. Fabrics for blouse were rated more highly for softness, clearness, and pleasantness than for loudness, sharpness. roughness, and highness. Silk fabrics were evaluated more pleasant than synthetic fabrics. 5. Subjective sensation for sound of blouse fabrics were predicted with mechanical properties and physical sound parameters.
- 最新の衣料素材 日本雜誌學會
- Textile Research Journal v.63 Innovation in Polyester Fibers: From Silk-Like to New Polyester Fukuhara, M.
- Sen-i Kikai Gakkaishi v.39 Measurement of Rustling Sounds of Silk and Polyester Fabrics Fusimoto, M.
- Textile Progress v.26 no.3 Fabric: Sensory and Mechanical Properties Bishop, D. P.
- 한국섬유공학회지 v.36 no.5 직물이 스치는 소리의 특징 파라미터와 직물의 역학적 성질간의 관계 이은주;조길수
- Textile Research Journal Fabric Sound Parameters and Their Relationship with Mechanical Properties Yi, E.;Cho, G.
- Ergonomics: How to Design for Ease & Efficiency Kroemer, K.(et al.)
- Psychoacoutics: Facts and Model Zwicker, E.;Fastle, H.
- Proceeding of IEEE v.97 no.3 Tutorial on Higher-Order Statistics (Spectra) in Signal Processing and System Theory: Theoretical Results and Some Applications Mendel, J. M.
- The Textile Machinery Society of Japan, Osaka The Standardization and Analysis of Hand Evaluation Kawabata, S.
- Occupational Health and Safety v.53 no.10 Audiometric Instrumentation: Equipment Choices, Techniques Morill, J. C.
- the 5th Proceedings of Asian Textile Conferences Sensory Evaluation of Fabric Sound and Touch by Free Modulus Magnitude Estimation Cho, G.;Casali, J. G.
- The Perceived Urgency and Detection Time fo Multitone and Frequency-Modulated Warning Signals in Broadband Noise Hass, E. C.
- 한국감성과학회지 v.2 no.1 슈트용 직물의 스치는 소리와 물성간의 관계 조길수;이은주