- Volume 13 Issue 1
Adsorption Properties of Heavy Metal Elements using Zeolite
제올라이트를 이용한 중금속 원소들의 흡착 특성
- Shim, Sang-Kwon (Earth Environment Research Division, KIGAM) ;
- Park, Jin-Tai (Earth Environment Research Division, KIGAM) ;
- Kim, Tae-Sam (Earth Environment Research Division, KIGAM)
- Received : 1999.08.25
- Published : 2000.02.25
The adsorption of heavy-elements to zeolite has been investigated at various adsorptional condition for purification of waste water. Four heavy elements, Cd, Cr, Cu and Pb, were examined, because they are concerned to the major heavy-element contamination. The adsorption efficiencies are measured at the different conditions such as adsorption times and pHs. The practical adsorption was achived and reaches to maximum within 30 minute by using of 2-g zeolite for 50 mL of heavy-element solution. The overall adsorption efficiencies for Cr and Cu are high and become better at low pH. Cd and Pb have 95% of adsorption ratio and this is lower than other two elements. Cadmium shows an abnormally low adsorption at low pH.
- AICHE. Symp. v.74 no.98 Adsorption and Ion Exchange Separations Sherman, J.D.
- U.S. Patent 4,083,793 Jakobi, G.;Krings, P.;Schwuger,M, J;Smolka, H
- J AICh E. Symp. v.76 no.367 Semmens
- 연세대학교 대학원 석사학위논문 제올라이트 4A 충전탑에서 카드뮴 이온교환에 관한 연구 박준구
- Chem. & Eng. News v.60 no.39 Detergents shift focus of zeolites marker Patrica L Layman
- Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. v.31 no.9 Synthesis of 13x Zeolite from Calcined Kaolins and Sodium Silicate for use in Detergents Antonio de Lucas(et al)
- Ind. Chem. Eng. Res. v.28 no.9 Areun V. Rawtani(et al)
- Journal WPCF v.52 no.2857 King, J.E.;Hopping, W.D.;Holman, W.F.
- Principles of Adsorption and Adsorption Processes v.2 no.265 Douglas M. Ruthven;Donald W. Breck(ed.)
- 일본공개특허 56-59618
- Adv in Chem. v.25 no.2 Sodium Aluminates in the Washing Process Kur Zendorfer, C.P;Lipard, M.;Von Rybinsk, W.
- U.S. Patent 4,096,081 Phenicie, R.E;Wise, R.M
- Process of PACHEC 83 v.4 no.265 Suzuki, M;Ha K.S
- Nuclear Tech. v.58 no.242 Kawamura, F.;Montojima, K.
- Adv in Chem. v.101 no.450 Bray, L.A.;Fullam, H.T.
- Yukagaku v.32 no.202 Nakazawa, T.