- Volume 11 Issue 1
Suppose that there is a population of hidden objects of which the total number N is unknown. From such data, we derive second-order approximations to the stopping time with fixed proportional accuracy.
- Journal of Applied Probability v.11 Optimal and adaptive stoping based on capture times Starr, Norman
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.83 no.403 When should on stop testing software Dalal, S. C.;Mallows, C.L.
- Journal of Applied Probability v.17 On a stopping time of Starr and its use in estimating the number of transmission sources Vardi, Yehuda
- Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebiete v.55 Fixed Exit Densities of Brownian Motion Through One-sided Moving Boundaries Jennen, C.;Lerche, H. R.
- Boundary Crossing of Brownian Motion Lerche, H. R.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.36 Asymptotic theory of fixed width confidence intervals for the mean Chow, Y. S.;Robbins, H.
- The Annals of Probability v.13 no.1 Second Order Approximations to the Density, Mean and Variance of Brownian First-Exit Times Jennen, C.