- Volume 24 Issue 10
The objectives of this study was to investigate the spray characteristics of single spray and twin spray in the overlap region such as mean axial velocity, mean radial velocity, mean droplet size and probability density function of droplet size. A phase doppler anemometer was used as the measurement system for droplet size and velocity. In case of single spray, injection pressure was varied from 0.2MPa to 0.7MPa. Mean axial velocity, mean radial velocity and droplet size were decreased as the distance below nozzle tip was increased. In case of twin spray, the spray characteristics were measured by varying the distance between two nozzles from 127mm to 155mm. In the overlap region, the boundary of the overlap region was determined by obtaining the distribution of mean axial and radial velocity. Droplet size was increased as the distance from nozzle tip was increased. It was found that the distribution of droplet size for twin spray in the overlap region was different to single spray.
액체 미립화;압력식 와류형 노즐;위상 도플러 입자분석기;이중분무
- Lefebvre. Arther H, 1989, 'Atomization and Spray,' Hemisphere publishing Co.
- 정종수, 박찬범, 임경수, 1996, '이중분무의 중 첩구조에 미치는 분무노즐의 영향', 액체미립화 학회 학술강연회 논문집, pp. 179-186
- 김인구, 이상용, 1988, '두개의 와류분무 노즐 로부터 분사되는 이중분무의 분무특성에 관한 실험적 연구', 대한기계학회논문집, 제12권, 제 2호, pp. 359-372
- Crosby, E.J., 1978, 'Atomization Considerations in Spray Processing,' Proceedings. 1st ICLASS-78, pp. 435-448
- Brenn, G. and Frohn, A. 1989, 'Collision and Merging of Two Equal Droplts of Propanol,' Experiments in Fluid, Vol. 7, pp. 441-446 https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00187061
- Chigier, N.A. and Chervinsky, A., 1967. 'Experimental investigation of swirling vortex motion in jets,' Trans. ASME., J. Appl. Mech, pp. 443-451
- 조대진, 윤석주, 최태민, 1994, '이중분무 교차 지역에서의 액적유동특성의 통계학적 분석에 관한 연구,' 대한기계학회논문집, 제18권, 제3호, pp. 635-644