- Volume 18 Issue 5
Clinical Observations of Temporomandibular Disorder Patients used Dong-Qi Acunpuncture Treatment
동기침법(動氣鍼法)을 이용한 악관절(顎關節) 장애(障碍) 환자(患者)의 임상적(臨床的) 관찰(觀察)
- Wang, Wu-Hao (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Hospital of Jaseng Oriental Medicine) ;
- Lim, Jin-Kang (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Hospital of Jaseng Oriental Medicine) ;
- Ahn, Kyu-Beom (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Hospital of Jaseng Oriental Medicine) ;
- Jang, Hyoung-Seok (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Hospital of Jaseng Oriental Medicine) ;
- Shin, Joon-Shik (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Hospital of Jaseng Oriental Medicine)
- Received : 2001.08.20
- Accepted : 2001.08.25
- Published : 2001.10.20
Objective : The purpose of This study is to analyze influence of functional and clinical improvement effect on temporomandibular disorders of Dong-Qi acupuncture treatment that often be used to temporomandibular disorder patients. Methods : We investigated to focus temporomandibular disorders in Jaseng oriental medicine hospital from September 8, 2000 to March 22, 2001. We compared to before and after treatment situation using temporomandibular disease & facial ache dolor pain and malignant function disorders & activation inhibition analysis from one cured Dong-Qi acupuncture treatment of outpatients-40 examples. Results : These results appeared that Sex distinction occurrence ratio was much more female than male of 1: 7. Age distinction occupied the most ratio in 20-30 generation. Jobs was mainly ranked students and companion. In cases treated before visiting our hospital, was mainly ranked our hospital first dignosis. the distribution interval of solider was mainly followed above 3 years. the distribution interval of treatment was mainly gone within 1 month and above 3 month, frequency of treatment was examined below 5 times, into 6 to 10 times, more than 11 times, respectively. Everything showed a very valuable effect except chewing and dentalgia in decrease of ache dolor pain and linkage pain related to mal-function. There are meaningful effect in Every part on Mal-function improvement. Every contents showed a very excellent effect except activation such as motivation ingestion and recreation in influence of activation. Conclusion : The above results showed a very valuable treatment effect of temporomandibular disorders on Dong-Qi acupuncture treatment. Therefore we are considered the necessity of continuous study and observation applying to other disease as well as temporomandibular disorders.
- Classification of TM Disorder in The President's Conference on the Examination, Diagnosis and Management of Temporomandibular Disorders Bell, W.
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.23 no.7 악관절 기능장애의 치료 김광남
- 대한통증학회지 v.8 no.1 악관절의 통증에 관한 연구 최중림;송찬우
- Chicago Quintessence Temporomandibular joint changes related to dental occlusion Hansson, T.
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.9 no.6 악관절장애의 치료시 일반적 고려사항 김영구
- 대한측두하악장애학회지 v.6 no.2 측두하악장애환자의 보존적치료시 증상변화에 관한 비교연구 김기석(외 1인)
- ACTA ODONTOL SCAND v.49 Acupuncture in treatment of facial muscular pain Johansson, Anders(et al.)
- ACTA ODONTOL SCAND v.50 Acupuncture and occlusal therapy in the treatment of craniomandibular disorders List, Thomas;Helkimo, Martti
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.38 no.6 악관절 질환 환자에 대한 초기 치료의 효과 김영균;김현태;김인수
- 약국 v.268 악관절 장애 김연중
- Dent Clin North AM. v.27 Diagnosis and treatment of internal derangements of temporomandibular joint Dolwick, M.F.;Riggs, R.R.
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.264 악관절장애(Temporomandibular Disorders)란? 정성창
- 備急千金要方 孫思邈
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.274 악관절장애의 가역적치료; 교합안정장치에 의한 치험예 김인권
- 藥局 v.145 악관절 (顎關節) 障碍 정성창
- British Dental Journal v.11;25;23;6;20;10 A clinical approach to temporomandibular disorders Gray;Davies;Quayle
- 악관절 장애와 교합 정성창(譯);고명연(譯);최재갑(譯);기우천(譯)
- Oral and Maxillofical Surgery Clinics of North America v.1 Diagnostic and Operative Arthroscopy: Historical Perspectives and Indications Sidney, L. Bronstein
- TMJ Internal Derangement & Arthrosis; Surgical Atlas Dolwick, M. F.;Sanders, B.
- 醫宗金鑑 吳謙
- 東醫再活醫學 全圈韓醫科大學再活醫學科敎室
- 實用中西醫結合診斷治療學 楊貴廷;楊思澍
- Management of temporomandibular disorders and occlusion Okeson, J.P.
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.29 no.6 악관절 장애의 진단 및 치료(하) 김영구(외 4인)
- 대한두개하악장애학회 초록집 Developing Outcomes for Temporomandibular Disorders: How successful are we ? Fricton, James R.
- J Prostho Dent. v.59 no.2 Temporomandibular disorders. Part 1: Functional status, dentomorphologic features, and sex difference in a nonpatient population Pullinger, A.G.;Seligman, D.A.;Solberg, W.K.
- J Oral Rehabil. v.11 Prevalence of mandibular dysfunction in 10-18 year old Israeli schoolchidren Gazit, E.;Lieberman, M.;Eini, R.(et al.)
- J Oral Rehabil. v.12 Results of epidemiological examinations of the temporomandibular joint in adolescents and young adults Grosfeld, O.;Jackowska, M.;Czarrnecka, B.
- 대한치과의사협회지 v.21 no.3 악관절 기능장애(악안면 근통 기능 장애증) 이승우
- Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. v.73 Accuracy of clinical diagnosis for TMJ internal derangement and arthrosis Paesani, D.;Westesson, P.L.;Hatala, M.P.(et al.)
- Radiology v.155 Temporomandibular joint:magnetic resonance imaging Rebort, D.;Schenck, J.;Joseph, P.(et al.)
- 경희대학교 대학원 고봉론집 제13집 v.13집 악관절 동통 및 두개 안면부 동통의 감별진단 오승환
- 측두하악장애의 실제 고명연;박준상
- 측두하악장애의 진단과 치료 이성복