- Volume 13 Issue 1
The specially orthotropic plate theory is used for analysis of panels made of girders and cross-beams. The cross-sections of both girders and cross-beams ar H-type. A method of calculating natural frequencies corresponding to the modes of vibration of beams and tower structures with irregular cross sections and arbitrary boundary conditions was developed. The results of application of this method to steel bridge by using specially orthotropic plate theory is presented. The result is compared with that of the beam theory. Finite difference method is used for this purpose. The influence of the
Supported by : Seoul National Univeristy
- Journal of Korea Society of Civil Engineers v.16 no.1 Design of Welded Composite High Strength Plate Girder Bridges by Grid Analysis Kim,D.H.
- Proceeding of the Sturctural Mechanics on Reactor Technology v.4 Three Dimensional Vibration Analysis of Circular Cylinder having V-Notches and Radial Cracks Han,B.K.;Kim,J.W.
- Proceeding of the Advances in Structural Engineering and Mechanics v.2 Simple Method of Vibration Analysis of Three Span Continuous Reinforced Concrete Bridge with Elastic Intermediate Supports Kim,D.H.;Han,B.K.;Lee,J.H.;Hong,C.W.
- Journal of the Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea v.3 no.1 Analysis of Flexural Vibration of Rhombic Plates with Combinations Clamped and Free Boundary Conditions Including the Effect of Corner Stress Singularities Han,B.K.;Kim,J.W.
- Die vereinfachte Tragerrostberechung v.2 Leonhardt, F.;Andra, W.
- Einflussflachen fur Kreuzwerke v.2 Homberg, H.;Weinmeister, J.
- Kreuzwerke Forschungshefte aus dem Gebiete des Stahlbaues v.H8 Homberg, H.
- Proc. Intl. Assn. for Bridges and Structural Engineering Method of Calculation for Beams with Several Longitudinal Beams Taking into Account their Torsional Resistance Massonet, G.
- Theory and Calculation of Grid Beams Watanabe, N.
- Journal of the Korea Military Academy v.10 Analysis of Grid Structures By Computer Kim,D.H.
- Journal of the Structural Division v.88 no.ST3 Use of Orthotropic Theory in Bridge Design Chu,K.H.;Krishnamoorthy, G.
- Journal of the Structure Division v.93 no.ST5 Second-Order Theory in Orthotropic Plates Adotte,G.D.
- Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division v.94 no.EM1 Analysis of Elasto-Plastic Grid System Hongladaromp, T.Rossow, E. C.;Lee, S.L.
- Dynamics of Structures Clough, R.W.;Penzien, J.
- Composite Structures for Civil and Architectural Engineering Kim,D.H.
- Proc. Int. Symposium on Space Technology and Sciences The Effect of Neglecting the Radial Moment Terms in Analyzing a Finite Sectorial Plate by Means of Finite Differences Kim,D.H.
- Proc. Int. Symposium on Engineering Problems in Creating Coastal Industrial Sites A Method of Vibration Analysis of Irregularly Shaped Structural Elements Kim,D.H.