- Volume 13 Issue 3
An Experimantal Study on the Flexible Capacity of New Shape Flat Deck Plate(ACE-DECK) for Using Composite Slabs Systems.
신형상의 합성용 평데크플래이트(ACE-DECk)의 휨성능에 대한 실험적 연구
- Received : 2000.10.27
- Published : 2001.06.27
This paper present a study on the flexural behavior of composite slabs using the flat-type profiled(ACE-DECK) steel deck plate which are developed recently. Forty eight composite slabs with different thickness, span, shear span and deck profile were tested to evaluate the flexural capacity and compared to the existing traperzodial deck profiles (KEM, ALPHA-DECK) According to the experiment results, flat-type profiled steel deck plate indicates more excellent capacity than existing traperzodial deck profiles in strength, stiffness, and ductility. The equation proposed by ASCE code for the effective moment of inertia are more acceptable than the equation proposed by ACI code. Thus, in this paper, test results are summarized by strength, stiffness, and deformation capacity for the specimens.
- 합성데크 바닥구조 설계기준(안) 및 해설 대한건축학회
- 데크플레이트를 이용한 합성바닥판의 구조성능 평가 연구 한국건설기술연구원
- 철골조 아파트 국제 기술세미나 포항산업과학연구원
- 한양대학교 석사학위논문 합성용 데크플레이트를 이용한 합성슬래브의 구조적 거동에 관한 연구 김규동
- 철근콘트리트 구조설계기준 대한건축학회·한국콘트리트학회
- ANSI/ASCE 3-91 Standard for the Structural Design of Composite Slabs
- BS 5950 Structural Use of Steelwork in Building Part4-Code of Practice for Design of Floors with Profiled Steel Sheeting British Standard Institution