- Volume 13 Issue 1
Theories for advanced composite structures are too difficult for such design engineers for construction and some simple but accurate enough methods are necessary. The senior author has reported that some laminate orientations have decreasing values of
- Composite Structures for Civil and Architectural Engineering Kim, D. H.
- Plenary Lecture at the Third Int'l Symposium on Textile Composites in Building Construction Composite materials for repair and rehabilitation of buildings and infrastructures Kim, D. H.
- Jour. of Materials Processing Technology v.55 A simple method of Analysis for the preliminary design of particular composite laminated primary structures for civil construction Kim, D. H.
- Proc. of Int. Symposium on Space Txchnology and Science The effect of neglecting the radial moment terms in analyzing a finite sectorial plate by means of finite differences Kim, D. H.
- Proceeding of the Structural mechanics in Reactor of the Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology v.4 Three Dimensional Vibration Analysis of Circular Cylinder having V-Notches and Radial Cracks Han, B. K.;Kim, J. W.
- Proceeding of the Advanced in Structural Engineering and Mechanics v.2 Simple Methods of vibration Analysis of Three Span Continuous Reinforced Concrete Bridge with Elastic Intermediate Supports Kim, D. H.;Han, B. K.;Lee, J. H.;Hong, C. W.
- Journal of the Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea v.3 no.1 Analysis of Flexural Vibration of Rhombic Plates with Combinations Clamped and Free Boundary Conditions Including the Effect of Corner Stress Singularities Han, B. K.;Kim, J. W.
- Dynamics of Structures Clough, R. W.;Penzien, J.
- Proc. of Int. Symposium on Engineering Problems in Creating Coastal Industrial Sites A method of vibration analysis of irregularly shaped structural members Kim, D. H.
- Proc. of 16th Congress of Applied Mechanics Analysis of triangularly folded plate roots of umbrella type Kim, D. H.
- Jour. of korean Society of Civil Engineers v.15 no.1 Tridiagonal scheme to solve super large size matrices by the use of computer Kim, D. H.