- Volume 30 Issue 3
To prepare vinegar using concentration apple juice, response surface methodology (RSM) was applied to optimize and monitor the vinegar fermentation properties by two stage fermentation. In the first stage, the optimum conditions for maximum alcohol contents were 18.56。Brix of initial sugar concentration, 61.96 rpm of agitation rate and 67.32 hr of fermentation time. The optimum condition for maximum acidity in the second stage (vinegar fermentation) were 201.53 rpm of agitation rate and 179.42 hr of fermentation time. Malic acid content was the highest and its content little changed during acetic acid fermentation. Lactic acid content increased a little during alcohol fermentation. Acetic acid content apparently increased during acetic acid fermentation.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.29 Comparative analysis of commercial vinegars in physicochemical properties, minor components and organoleptic tastes Moon, W.Y.;Chung, H.C.;Yoon, H.N
- J. East Asian Soc. Dietary Life v.6 Physicochemical properties of marketing and intensive persimmon vinegars Jeong, Y.J.;Seo, K.I.;Kim, K S
- J. East Asian Soc. Dietary Life v.4 Fermentation of apple vinegar in the farmhouse Kim, S.D.;Jang, K S.;Kim, M.K.
- Korean J. Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.28 The quality comparison of apple vinegar by two stage fermentation with commercial apple vinegar Jeong, Y.J.;Seo, J.H.;Lee, G.D.;Park, N Y.;Choi, T.H.
- Trans of ASAE v.30 Optimization of pimento pepper lyepeeling process using response surface methodology Floros, J S.;Chinnan, M.S.
- J. East Asian Soc. Dietary Life v.8 Monitoring for the fermentation conditions of sweet persimmon vinegar using response surface methodology Jeong, Y J.;Seo, K.I.;Lee, G.D.;Youn, K.S.;Kang, M.J.;Kim, K.S.
- SAS/STAT : User's guide(version 6)(4th ed.) v.2 SAS
- Food Industry and Nutrition v.5 A view and prospect of vinegar industry Jeong, Y.J.;Lee, M H
- Food Industry and Nutrution v.5 Preparation method of fruit vinegars by two stage fermentation and beverages including vinegar Kwon, S.H;Jeong, E.J.;Lee, G.D.;Jeong, Y.J.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.28 Monitoring of dynamic changes in mailard reaction substrates by response surface methodology Lee, G.D.;Kim, J.S.;Kwon, J H
- The main statistics related agriculture The Minister of Agriculture and Forestry
- Korean J Food Sci. Technol v.30 Optimization for the fermentation condition of persimmon vinegar using response surface methodology Jeong, Y J;Lee, G.D.;Kim, K.S
- Res. Rept. RDA v.32 A study on the manufacturing of vinegar from fallen apples Hwang, O.S.;Park, H.J;Chun, H.K;Chang, C.M.
- J. East Asian Soc. Dietary Life v.7 The production of vinegar using citron(Citrus junos Seib.) juice Kim, Y.T.;Seo, K.I.;Jeung, Y.J.;Lee, Y.S.;Shim, K.H.