- Volume 25 Issue 2
The positioner is an essential component of the control valve which is used to control quantity of the liquid in the pipe of chemical plants. In this paper, the experimental methodology for current pneumatic positioner was developed for the investigation of the static and dynamic characteristics of the positioner. The methodology was applied to evaluate response characteristics of two different positioners, which are current model in market and newly designed model. The experimental results of these two models were compared and analyzed.
Current-Pneumatic Positioner;Control Valve;Feedback;Nozzle;Flapper;Pilot Relay;Actuator
- LG 하니웰(주), 1995, '보일러 프로세스용 컨트롤 밸브에 관한 중간 보고서,' 통상산업부, pp. 13-139
- 김종원, 1996, '공압 밸브 위치제어용 포지셔너 개발 사례,' 대한기계학회 추계학술대회 논문집, pp. 85-99
- Shunmughan, R. Pandian, Yasuhiro Hayakawa, Yoshinori Kamoyama, Sadao Kawamura, 1997, 'Practical Design of a Sliding Mode Controller for Pneumatic Actuators,' Transaction of the ASME, Vol. 119, December, pp. 666-674
- 박승원 외, 1993, '인터페이스 기초,' 硏學社, pp. 161-203
- 전금경 역, 1993, '센서와 마이컴의 인터페이스,' 세화, pp. 23-70, pp. 337-359