- Volume 13 Issue 7
This study conducts a laboratory measurement on a cylindrical electrostatic precipitator(ESP) with a 30mm-diameter cylinder. Several kinds of test aerosols are generated with an atomizer and a diffusion dryer. The effects of applied voltage, flow state, gas velocity, and gas temperature on the electrical characteristics of the precipitator and onset of corona are experimentally investigated. The corona onset voltage is decreased, as diameter of discharge electrode wire becomes small or temperature of the precipitator increases. As the fluid velocity or particle load in the precipitator increases, the corona current is decreased.
- Air pollution: Physical and chemical fundamentals Seinfeld, J. H.
- Handbook of dust precipitator Daekang Press
- Air pollution control: A design approach David,C.C.;Alley,F.C.
- Aerosol Science and Technology v.23 no.7 Charging and collection of submicron particles in two-stage parallel-plate electrostatic precipitators Yoo, K. H.;Lee, J. S.;Oh, M. D.
- Air cleaning technology v.12 no.1 Partical control in a GIGA semiconductor cleanroom Bae,K.N.
- Electrostatic precipitation Oglesby, S. Jr.;Nichols, G. B.
- Industrial electrostatic precipitation White,H.J.
- J. Aerosol Science v.22 A new electromobility spectrometer for the measurement of aerosol size distribution in the size range from 1 to 1,000nm Winklmayr, W.;Reischl, G. P.;Linder, A. O.
- Aerosol Science and Technology v.4 Determination of particle size distribution of ultra fine aerosols using a differential mobility analyzer Kousaka,Y.;Okuyama,K.;Adachi,M.