- Volume 25 Issue 2
Computational study has been performed to observe the flow characteristics of combustion chamber for geometrical modification in municipal solid waste incinerator. A series of geometrical modification has been carried out as an attempt to reduce the size of recirculation zone, to obtain uniform flow field in the secondary combustion chamber and to improve the mixing of combustion gas. Two dimensional non-reacting turbulent flow has been studied as the first step to get such goals and the result of design optimization is presented. In addition, three dimensional non-reacting and reacting flow analyses were performed to verify the validity of two dimensional approach.
소각로;연소실;기하학적 형상 변화;재순환영역;혼합
- Pantanker, S. V., 1980, Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, Hemisphere publishing, Washington
- 서인준, 강승균, 길상인, 윤용승, 이진욱 (등), 1999, '저공해 소각기술 : 도시폐기물 소각로 화격자 개발,' 환경부 G-7 보고서, 제 2차년도 년차 보고서
- Nasserzadeh, V. and Swithenbank, J., 1993, 'Effect of High Speed Secondary Air Jets on the Overall Performance Of A Large MSW Incinerator With A Vertical Shaft,' Combust. Sci. and Tech., Vol. 92, pp. 389-422 https://doi.org/10.1080/00102209308907680
- Ryu, C. K. and Choi, S. M., 1996, '3-Dimensional Simulation of Air Mixing in the MSW Incinerators,' Combust. Sci. and Tech., Vol. 119, pp. 155-170 https://doi.org/10.1080/00102209608951997
- Riccius, O. and Chapman, P. J., 1997, 'Application of CFD in Waste Incinerators,' Fluent User Group Meeting, Frankfurt, Germany
- Madsen, O. H., Binner, S. and Jorgensen, K., 1997, 'Modern Design Technologies for Thermal Optimization and Pollutant Control in MSW Incinerator,' 1st Int. Conf. on Incineration and Flue Gas Treatment Technologies, Sheffield Univ., U.K.
- 김삼권, 1999, '도시폐기물 소각시설 다이옥신 저감을 위한 단계적 기술전략,' 첨단환경기술 9월호, pp. 2-13
- 이진욱, 박병수, 윤용승, 서정대, 허일상, 1999, 상업용 소각로 연소실 성능예측을 위한 수치해석 연구,' 한국연소학회지 제4권, 제1호, pp. 141-153
- Nasserzadeh, V. and Swithenbank, J., 1991, 'Design Optimization of a Large Municipal Solid Waste Incinerator,' Waste Management, Vol. 11, pp. 249-261 https://doi.org/10.1016/0956-053X(91)90072-D