- Volume 25 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Kinematic Analysis Technique for Structural Design of Single Arm type Pantograph
싱글암형 팬터그래프 구조설계를 위한 기구해석기법 개발
- Published : 2001.04.01
Pantograph, which collects current from cartenary system, is one of the important parts of high-speed train. Kinematic analysis is one of the key technologies for pantograph design and includes joint trajectories, reaction forces, and the required moment of main shaft calculations. The kinematic analysis, however, is very complex and time-consuming process. In this study PC based pantograph kinematic analysis software using graphical user interface tool was developed for the easy evaluations of kinematic characteristics necessary in pantograph design process.
Single Arm Type Pantograph;Kinematic Design;Current Collection;Cartenary System;High Speed Train;Kinematic Parameters;Pantograph Performance;Numerical Calculation;Graphical User Interface
- National Instruments, 1998, 'LabWindows/ CVI 5.0 Users Manuals,'
- 배정찬, 정경렬, 김휘준, 김경택, 김영식, 박훈규, 윤재돈 외, 1999, '팬터그래프 개발,' 한국생산기술연구원
- 한국생산기술연구원, 1999. 5, KASSAP(Kinematic Analysis Software for Single Armed Pantograph), 99-01-12-1799, 한국소프트웨어진흥원
- Poetsch, G., Evans, J., Meisinger, R., Kortum, W., Baldauf, W., Veitl, A. and Wallaschek, J., 1997, 'Pantograph/Catenary Dynamics and Control,' Vehicle System Dynamics, 28, pp. 159-195 https://doi.org/10.1080/00423119708969353
- 新井博之, 上野照雄, 1999, 'VHSR パンタグラフの開發設計,' 東洋電機製造柱式會社
- 김용운, 1982, '수학용어 영한사전,' 우성문화사
- 강상균, 남기원, 전규창, 1993, '매스매티카 입문에서 활용까지,' 성안당