- Volume 25 Issue 9
The objective of the present study is to investigate the performance of electronic scale mitigation unit(ESMU), which reduces the amount of scale in a heat exchanger. The circular tube with diameter of 19mm and plate-and-frame heat exchangers with 20 thermal plates were used for the tests. In order to accelerate the rate of scale in a laboratory test, artificial hard water of 1000ppm(as CaCO
스케일;전자식 스케일완화장치;열교환기;총합 열전달계수
- Choi, B. G., 1998, 'A Study of Fouling Control in Heat Exchangers with Electronic Anti-Fouling Technology, Ph.D. Thesis, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA.
- 서해성, 신상철, 김경우, 모장하, 김동현, 2000, '판형 열교환기에 대한 전자식 스케일완화장치의 성능평가,' 대한기계학회 춘계학술대회 논문집B, pp. 13-17
- 서해성, 모경우, 김동현, 모정하, 1999, '열교환기의 효율향상을 위한 전자식 스케링완화장치,' 대한기계학회 호남지부 학술대회 논문집, pp. 117-121
- 서해성, 김경우, 이상설, 이건휘, 모정하, 김동현, 1999, '열교환기용 전자식 스케일완화장치의 성능평가,' 대한기계학회 추계학술대회 논문집 B, pp. 409-412
- Cho, Y. I., and Choi, B. G., 1999, 'Validation of an Electronic Anti-Fouling Technology in a Single-Tube Heat Exchanger,' Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol 41, pp. 1491-1499 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0017-9310(98)00196-3
- Fan, C. F., 1997, 'A Study of Electronic Descaling Technology to Control Precipitation Fouling, Ph. D. Thesis, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA.
- Cho, Y. I., Choi, B. G., and Drazner, B. J., 1998, 'Electronic Anti-Fouling Technology to Mitigate Precipitation Fouling in Plate-and-frame Heat Exchangers,' Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 41, N o. 17, pp. 2565-2571 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0017-9310(97)00347-5
- Suitor, J. W.,Marner, W. J. and Ritter, R. B., 1977, 'The History and Status of Research in Fouling of Heat Exchangers in Cooling Water Service', The Canadian J. of Chem. Eng., Vol. 55, pp. 374-380
- Parker, D., 1985, 'An Investigation of the Role of the Magnetic Water Treatment Devices in Calcium Carbonate Scale Formation, M. S. Thesis, Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Maggard, S., 1989, 'A Chemometric Analysis of a Magnetic Water Treatment Device, Ph. D. Dissertation, Baylor University, Waco. TX.
- Taborek, J., Aoki T., Ritter R. B., Palen J. W. and Knudsen J. G., 1972, Fouling: 'The major Unresolved Problem in Heat Transfer,' Chemical Engineering Progress, Vol. 68, No. 2, pp. 59-67