- Volume 12 Issue 5
In this paper, the technique of analysis and optimization on the Passive intermodulation(PIM) in a filter using coaxial transmission resonator, is presented. The developed simulation technique can reduce PIM power without the degradation of the linear filter response, through the variation of filter dimensions. The increase of PIM in filter is depended on currents flowing through each resonator forming filter. The reduction of these currents therefore makes the reduction of PIM power.
- Passive intermodulation of ICT components B. G. M. Helme
- 한국전자파학회지 v.11 no.2 RF 커넥터의 Passive IMD에 관한 연구 조인귀;이재화;안승호;최상국;정명영;최태구
- NRL Menorandum Report 4233 Connector design techniques to avoid RFI C. E. Young
- Microwave & RF Tests Evaluate the Influence of Junctions on PIM E. Weibel;U. Hugel
- IEEE Transaction on Communications Thermal Heating Contribution to Intermodulation Fields in Coaxial Waveguides J. Z. Wilcox;P. Molmud
- Microwave Filters, Impedance Matching Networks and Coupling Structures G. L. Matthaei;L. Young;E. M. Jones