- Volume 6 Issue 2
Mixtures prepared from whole milk with added skin milk powder(2.5%, w/v) and Angelica keiskei juice (1.5%, w/v) were fermented with lactic acid bacteria (single and mixed culture of Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Strpetococcus thermophilus) for 24 hours. The fermented mixtures (curd yogurt) were evaluated for acid production (pH and titratable acidity), cell numbers, viscosity, sensory property and keeping quality. Results indicated that the addition of Angelica keiskei stimulated the acid production by lactic acid bacteria. The number of viable cells reached 4.5~7.3
- Foods : a scientific approach Charley, H.;Weaver, C.
- J. Food Sci. v.55 Comparison of milk-based and soymilk-based yogurt Lee, S.Y.;Morr, C.V.;Seo, A.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.25 The effects of starch addition on acid production by lactic acid bacteria and quality of curd yogurt Um, S.S.;Yoo, J.C.;Ko, Y.T.
- Korean J. Soc. Food Sci. v.12 The effects of sugar addition in yogurt prepared from egg white powder and casein Ko, Y.T.;Lee, J.W.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.25 Studics on the preparation of yogurt from milk and sweet potato or pumpkin Shin, Y.S.;Lee, K.S.;Kim, D.H.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.26 Preparation of yogurt added with potato and its characteristics Shin, Y.S.;Sung, H.J.;Kim, D.H.;Lee, K.S.
- Korean J. Dairy Sci. v.19 A study on effect of medicinal herbs extract on the growth of lactic acid bacteria Lim, S.D.;Kim, K.S.;Kim, H.S.;Choi, I.W.;Park, Y.K.
- Korean J. Dairy Sci. v.19 Preparation and characteristics of yogurt from milk added with Box Thom (Licium Chinensis Miller) Kim, J.W.;Lee, J.Y.
- J. Fd. Hyg. Safety v.14 The effect of Mugwort extract on the characteristics of curd yogurt Kim, J.I.;Park, S.I.
- Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci. v.6 Production of curd yogurt from Platycodon·grandiflorum(Jacq.) A.DC. Lee, S.T.;Kim, M.B.;Kim, D.K.;Ryu, J.S.;Lee, H.J.;Heo, J.S.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.24 Preparation of yogurt added with Aloe vera and its quality characteristics Shin, Y.S.;Lee, K.S.;Lee, J.S.;Lee, C.H.
- J. Food Sci. v.64 Production and evaluation of yogurt with concentrated grape juice Oztur, B.A.;Oner, M.D.
- J. Food Sci. v.57 Pectin and raspberry concentrate effects on the rheology of stirred commercial yogurt Ramaswamy, H.S.;Basak, S.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.27 Changes of contents of β-carotene and vitamin C and antioxidative activities of juice of Angelica keiskei Koidz storcd at different conditions Park, W.B.;Kim, D.S.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.24 The nutritional components of aerial whole plant and juice of Angelica keiskei Koidz Kim, O.K.;Kung, S.S.;Park, W.B.;Lee, M.W.;Ham, S.S.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.25 Physico-chemical properties of commercial yoghurt in Korea Kim, M.S.;Ahn, E.S.;Shin, D.H.
- J. Food Sci. v.63 Survival of Yersinia enterocolitica during fermentation and storage of yogurt Bodnaruk, P.W.;Williams, R.C.;Golden, D.A.
- J. Dairy Sci. v.59 Quality of yogurt Kroger, M.
- J. Food Sci. v.63 Lactoperoxidase effects on rheological properties of yogurt Hirano, R.;Hirano, M.;Oooka, M.;Dosako, S.;Nakajima, I.;Igoshi, K.
- J. Food Sci. v.48 Effect of initial acidity of plain yogurt on acidity changes during refrigerated storage Salji, J.P.;Ismail, A.A.