- Volume 6 Issue 2
The Relationship between Physiological Activity and Cell Number in Dolsan Leaf Mustard Kimchi (Brassica juncea)
- Park, You-Young (Department of Biotechnology, Yosu National University) ;
- Yoo, Eun-Jeong (Department of Biotechnology, Yosu National University) ;
- Lim, Hyun-Soo (Department of Biotechnology, Yosu National University) ;
- Kang, Dong-Soo (Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Yosu National University) ;
- Naoyuki Nishizawa (Department of Bioscience and Technology, Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University) ;
- Park, Myeong-Rak (Department of Biotechnology, Yosu National University)
- Published : 2001.06.01
Changes in antioxidative activity and Angiotensin converting enzyme(ACE) inhibitory activity in juice prepared from Dolsan leaf mustard kimchi (DLMK) ar various fermentation temperatures were investigated. Antioxidative activity of juice from optimally ripened DLMK at 20 and 3
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.6 Effect of temperature and salt concentration on kimchi fermentation Mheen, T.I.;Kwon, T.W.
- Crit. Rev. Food Sci. Nutr. v.34 Biochemical, microbiological and nutritional aspects of kimchi (Korea fermented vegetable products) Cheigh, H.S.;Park, K.Y.
- Sunchon Natl. Univ. Bull. v.9 Studies on the chemical components of Korea Brassica Juncea Cosson Cho, Y.S.;Park, S.K.
- J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.9 Improvement of kimchi fermentation by using acid-tolerant mutant of Leuconostoc mesenteroides and aromatic yeast Saccharomyces fermentation as starters Kim, Y.C.;Jung, E.Y.;Jung, H.J.;Hong, S.G.;Jung, K.T.;Kang, S.M.
- Ph.D.Thesis, University of Dankook Quality and funtionality of bottled mustard leaf kimchi Kim, B.N.
- J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.10 Changes of physiological activity of mustard leaf during its fermentation period Lim, H.S.;Yoo, E.J.;Choi, M.R.
- J. Kor. Soc. Food Nutr. v.26 Changes in chlorophylls and carotenoides of mustard leaf kimchi during fermentation and their antioxidative activities on the lipid oxidation Song, E.S.;Jeon, Y.S.;Chcigh, H.S.
- Nature v.4917 Antioxidant determination by the use of a stable free radical Blois, M.S.
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.28 The effect of low molecular weight chitosan with and without other preservatives on the characteristics of kimchi during fermentation Son, Y.M.;Kim, K.O.;Jeon, D.W.;Kyung, K.H.
- Agr. Exp. Station;Cornell Univ. Bull. no.824 The sauerkraut fermentation. New York State Peterson, C.S.;Albery, M.H.
- Biochem. Pharmacol. v.20 Spectrophotometric assay and properties of the angiotensin converting enzyme of rabbit lung Cushman, D.W.;Cheung, H.S.
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Changes of fermentation characteristics and sensory evaluation of kimchi on different storage temperature Choi, S.Y.;Lee, M.K.;Choi, K.S.;Koo, Y.J.;Park, W.S.
- Int. J. Food Microbiol v.3 Anlibacterial properties of plants essential oils Deans, S.G.;Ritchie, G.
- ASM New v.59 Subtethal injury, bacteriocins and food microbiology Ray, B.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.27 Isolation and characterization of lactic acid bacteria producting antimutagenic substance from Korean kimchi Rhee, C.H.;Park, H.D.