- Volume 11 Issue 8
We design the intelligent diagnosis system for deciding on operation of TMS Analysis in this paper. We propose the method to model the neuro-fuzzy model for diagnosing the operation state of analyzer by using input and output signals of TMS and Expert's experiment data. Validity of the proposed system is asserted by numerical simulation.
- PhD thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, Linkoping University Behavioral and Structural Model Based Approaches to Discrete Diagnosis Larsson, M
- AIChE Journal no.42 Identification of Faulty Sensors Using Principal Component Analysis R.Dunia;J. Qin;T.F.Edgar;T.J.McAvoy
- Automatica v.12 A survey of design methods for failure detection in dynamic systems A.S.Wilsky
- Automatica v.20 Process fault detection based on modeling and estimation methods-A survey R. Isermann
- Int. Jal Control v.63 no.3 Design of redundancy relations for failure detection and isolation by constrained optimization M. Kinnaert