- Volume 14 Issue 4
In the present study, free vibration analysis of multi-delaminated beams is performed. In order to investigate the effects of mu1ti-delaminations on the dynamic characteristics of multi-delaminated beams, the general kinematic continuity conditions are derived from the assumption of constant curvature at the multi-delamination tip. Frequency equations of multi-delaminated beams are obtained by dividing the global multi-delaminated beam into beam segments and by imposing recurrence relation from the continuity conditions un each sub-beam. The comparisons between the results of numerical analysis obtained by finite element analysis and those of present analysis give good agreement with each other. It is shown that the effects of multi-delaminations on free vibration characteristics of laminated beams could be used to detect their sizes, types and locations from the results.
- Journal of Composite Materials v.18 Studies on Lightweight Glass Fibre- Resin Composite by Destructive and Nondestructive Methods Javela,P.;Laitinen,K.W.;Purola,J.J.;Tprmala,P.
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.102 Measurement of Vibration by Strain Gauge, PartⅠ: Theorotical Basis Pavic,G.
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.102 Measurement of Vibration by Strain Gauge, PartⅡ: Selection of Measurement Parameters Pavic,G.
- AGARD Conference Proceedings 530, Debonding/Delamination of Composites Identification of Delamination by Eigen frequency Degradation-An Inverse Problem Stamos,B.;Kostopoulous,V.;Pajpetis,S.A.
- Journal of Composite Materials v.13 A Vibration Technique for Non-Destructive Testing of Fibre Composite Structures Cawley,P.;Adams,R.D.
- 박사학위논문, 홍익대학교 대학원 기계공학과 층간분리가 있는 복합재 보-기둥의 동적특성 이성희
- Practical Analysis of Composite Laminates Reddy,J.N.;Miravete,A.