- Volume 25 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Optimal Design of Tire Sidewall Contours for Improving Maneuverability and Durability
조정성과 내구성 향상을 위한 타이어 측벽형상 최적설계
- Published : 2001.10.01
Automobile maneuverability and tire durability are significantly influenced by the sidewall tire contour. In order to improve these tire performances, it is very important far one to determine a sidewall contour producing the ideal tension and strain-energy distributions. However, these requirements can nut be simultaneously achieved by conventional non-interactive multi-objective optimization methods based on mathematical programming, because these exhibit the conflicting behavior each other, with respect lo the sidewall contour. Therefore, we execute the tire contour optimization fur improving the maneuverability and the tire durability using satisficing trade-off method.
Optimum Sidewall Contour;Maneuverability;Durability;Aspiration Level;Satisficing Trade-off Method
- 김광헌, 오상현, 1996, '조정안전성에 관한 차량동역학의 신개념 대한기계학회논문집 A권, 제 20권 제 7호, pp. 632-643
- 조진래, 정현성, 이홍우, 김남전, 김기운, 2001, 'Sidewall 반경변화에 따른 타이어 Carcass 장력분포 변동추이에 관한 유한요소 해석,' 대한기계학회논문집 A권, 제 25권 제 6호, pp. 980-987
- Nakayama, H. and Furukawa, K., 1985, 'Satisficing Trade-off Method with an Application to Multiobjective Structural Design,' Large Scale Systems, Vol. 8, pp. 47-57
- Vanderplaats, G. N., 1984, Numerical Optimization Techniques for Engineering Design with Applications, McGraw-Hill, Singapore
- Day, R. B. and Gehman, S. D., 1963, 'Theory for the Meridian Section of Inflated Cord Tires,' Rubber Chemistry and Technology, Vol. 36, p. 11
- Yamagishi, K., Togashi, M., Furuya, S., Tsukahara, K. and Yoshimura, N., 1987, 'A Study on the Contour of the Radial Tire : Rolling Optimization Theory-(RCOT),' Tire Science and Technololgy, TSTCA, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 3-29 https://doi.org/10.2346/1.2148779
- Nakajima, Y.;Kamegawa, T.;Abe, A. Theory of Optimum Tire Contour and Its Application Tire Science and Technololgy TSTCA https://doi.org/10.2346/1.2137518
- Clark, S. K., 1982, Mechanics of Pneumatic Tires, U.S. Government Printing Office : Washington D.C.