- Volume 43 Issue 2
To improve the functional properties as a food, silk fibroin was phosphorylated with STMP In the phosphorylation reaction of silk fibroin, the degree of phosphorylation was increased with high alkali index and treatment temperature. Depending on treatment time and concentration of STMP it was rapidly increased up to 1hr. and 50%, but slowly above that time and 100%. It was indicated in the results of FT-IR analysis and
- Studies on the sorption and permeation of acid dyes through silk fibroin membrane Bae, D. G.
- sodium metaphosphates, Inorganic Syntheses v.3 Bell, R. N.;L. F. Audreith(ed.);J. C. Bailler(ed.)
- J. Seric. Sci. Jpn. The factors related to solubility of fibroin peptids Chen, K.;Takano, R.;Hirabayashi, K.
- J. Seric. Sci. Jpn. Analysis and Characterization, Phosphorus An outline of its chemistry, Biochemistry and Technology Fif Corbridge, D. E. C.
- Quantitive Analytical Chemistry v.2 EDTA titrations Flaschka, H. A.;Barnard, A. J.;Sturrock, P. E.
- J. Agric. Food Sci. Functional properties of succinylated and acetylated soy protein Franzen, K.;Kinsella, J.
- J. Food Sci. Factors governing lysinoalanine fromation in soy proteins Friedman, M.;Levin, C. E.;Noma, A. T.
- Analytical chemistry of the condensed phosphates Greenfield, S.;Clift, M.
- 生命を作る物質 岸康
- The sigma library of ft-ir spectra Edition 1 Keller, R. J.
- Food Chemistry Functional properties of proteins: possible relationships between structure and function in foams Kinsella, J. E.
- 續絹絲の化學 北條舒正(編)
- Sen-i Gakkaishi Studies on the fine structure of silk fibroin(Ⅲ) Conformation of the pressence of α-helical conformation in Atheraea pernyi silk fibroin Kondo, Y.;Hirabayashi, K.;Iziuka, E.;Go, Y.
- J. Agri. Food Chem Chemical phosphorylation of food proteins: an overview and a prospectus Matheis, G.;Whitaker, J. R.
- Food Chemistry Phosphroylation of food proteins with phosphorus oxychloride-improvement of functional and nutritional properties: a review Matheis, G.
- Organic Materials, Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy Nyquist, R. A.;Kagel, R. O.;E. G. Brame, Jr.(ed.);J. G. Grasselli(ed.)
- vibrational spectroscopy of phosphorus compounds, Analytical of phosphorus compounds Nyquist, R. A.;Potts Jr, W. J.;M. M. Halmann
- Korean J. Seric. Sci. 견 피브로인을 이용한 최근소재개발 동향 박영환
- The proparation of sodium trimetaphosphate, Inorganic Chemistry, preparations, reactions and instrumental methods Pass, G.;Sutcliffe, H.
- Patent : JP 07-179776
- Patent : JP 07-267822
- Tetrahedron The machanism of the trimetaphosphate-induced peptide synthesis Rabinowitz, J.
- Enzyme and chemical modification of proteins Food proteins and their applications Schwenke, K. D.;S. Damodaran(ed.);A. Paraf(ed.)
- Agri. Biol. Chem. Eects of sulfur-containing amino acids and glycine on plasma cholesterol level in rats fed on a high cholesterol diet Sugiyama, K.;Kushima, Y.;Muramatsu, K.
- J. Food Sci. Improvement of the functionalities of soy protein isolate through chemical phosphorylation Sung, H.;Chen, H.;Liu, T.;Su, J.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. Whipping and emulsifying properties of soybean products Yasumatsu, K.;Sawada, K.;Moritaka, S.;Misaki, M.;Toda, J.;Wada T.;Ishii, K.