- Volume 13 Issue 2
The fractal geometry is a non-Euclidean geometry which discribes the naturally irregular or fragmented shaps, so that it can be applied to fracture behavior of materials to investigate the fracture process. Fractal curves have a characteristic that represents a self-similarity as an invariant based on the fractal dimension. This fractal geometry was applied to the crack growth of cementitious composites in order to correlate the fracture behavior to microstructures of cemposite composites. The purpose of this study was to find relationships between fractal dimensions and fracture energy. Fracture test was carried out in order to investigate the fracture behavior of plain and fiber reinforced cement composites. The load-CMOD curve and fracture energy of the beams were observed under the three point loading system. The crack profiles were obtained by the image processing system. Box counting method was used to determine the fractal dimension, D
CMOD;Cement composites;Fractal dimension;Fractal geometry;Fracture energy
- 한국산업안적학회지 v.13 no.4 프랙탈 특성 해석의 파괴역학적 적용 권오현;구동희
- Jouranl of Americon Ceramic Society v.76 no.3 Relationship between Fracture Surface Roughness and Fracture Behavior of Cement Paste and Mortar Lange, David A.;Hamlin, M. Jennings;Shah, Surendra P.
- Journal of Engineering Mechanics v.120 no.4 Fractals, Fractures and Size Effects in Concrete Saouma, Victor E.;Barton, Christopher C.
- 부경대학교논문집 v.3 no.2 프랙탈 차원을 이용한 균열진전거동의 평가에 관한 연구 권오현;윤유성
- 대한토목학회논문집 v.20 no.2-A 콘크리트의 초기 균열 제어를 위한 특수 가공된 셀룰로오스섬유의 적용에 관한 연구 원종필;박찬기
- 대한금속학회지 v.33 no.2 재료파괴의 프랙탈적 해석 전재홍;신명철
- The Fractal Geometry of Nature Mandelbrot, B. B.
- 동아대학교부설 생산기술 연구소 연구논문집 v.4 no.1 프랙탈 차원을 이용한 재료손상의 자기상사성에 관한 연구 조석수;주원식
- Fracture and Size Effect in Concrete and Other Quasibrittle Materials Bazant, Zdenek P.;Planas, Jaime
- 한국콘크리트학회논문집 v.6 no.1 강섬유보강재가 콘크리트의 파괴인성과 강도에 미치는 영향 김경수;김재욱;이용우;배주성
- Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Structures, Proceedings FRAMCOS-2 Multifractal Scaling Law for the Fracture Energy Variation of Concrete Structures Carpinteri, A.;Chiaia, B.