- Volume 10 Issue 4
The sensitivity method has been applied to find perform shape that results in the desired shape after foring. As a 2D example, initial shape of specimen for the cylinder shape without barrelling after forging has been found. The method is then applied to various shapes of 3D free forging and initial shapes of the corresponding specimens after forging have been found successfully The sensitivity method is proven to be an effective and accurate tool for the preform design.
- Int. J. Mach. Tool. Des. Res. v.23 A new approach to preform design in metal froming with the finite element method Park, J.J.;Rebero, N.;Kobayashi, S.
- Int. J. Mach. Tool Des. Res. v.26 Preform design in disk forgin Hwang, S.M.;Kobayashi, S.
- Int. J. Mach. Tool. Manuf.. v.30 Computer-aided preform design in forging of an airfoil section blade Kang, B.S.;Kim, N. ;Kobayashi, S.
- The WAM Preform design for axisymmetric closed-die forging by the upper bound elemental technique (UBET) Kim, D.W;Kim, H.Y.
- Int. J. Mach. Tool Manuf.. v.31 Preform design in ring rolling by the three-dimensional finite element method Kang, B.S.;Kobayashi, S.
- IJMS v.25 Deformation anaysis and blank design in square cup drawing Toh, C.H.;Kobayashi, S.
- Int. J. Mach. Tools & Manuf. v.26 Blank design in rectangular cup drawing by an approximate method Kim, N.;Kobayashi, S.
- 한국소성가공학회 '98 춘계학술대회 논문집 열간 형단조 공정의 3차원 중간 금형 자동 설계에 관한 연구 황찬;오수익
- 한국과학기술원 석사학위논문 열간 단조에서의 최적 예비형상 설계 양동열;이석렬
- ERC/NSM Report B-89-28 Development of equipment and capabilities for invesigation of the multi-action forming of complex parts Pale, J.A.;Shivpuri, R.;Altan, T.
- 단조심포지엄 모델재료를 이용한 대형 개방형 단조품의 성형에 관한 연구 이근안(외 4인 저)
- Proc. Numisheet '99 Optimum blank shape design by sensivity analysis Shim, H. B.;Son, K. C.;Kim, K. H.
- 한국소성가공학회지 v.9 no.3 민감도법을 이용한 최적블랭크 설계법의 일반적인 모양의 금형에의 적용 심현보;손기찬;황현태
- J. Mat. Proc. Tech. v.104 Optimun balnk shape design by sensitivity analysis Shim, H.B.;Son, K.C.;Kim, K.H.
- Deform 2D User's Manual
- Deform 3D User's Manual(ver. 3.0)
- Hyper-mesh User's traning manual(ver. 3.1)