- Volume 12 Issue 1
Sampling Based Approach for Combining Results from Binomial Experiments
- Cho, Jang-Sik (Department of Statistical Information Science, Kyungsung University) ;
- Kim, Dal-Ho (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Kang, Sang-Gil (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University)
- Published : 2001.04.30
In this paper, the problem of information related to I binomial experiments, each having a distinct probability of success
- The Analysis of Cross-Classified Categorical Data(2nd ed.) Fienberg, S.E.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.85 Sampling-Based Approaches to Calculating Marginal Densities Gelfand,A.E.;Smith,A.F.M.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.90 A Bayesian Method for Combining Results From Several Binomial Experiments Consonni,G.;Veronese,P.
- Biometrika v.79 Bayesian methodology for the results from different experiments when the specification for pooling are uncertain Malec,D.;Sedransk,J.
- Communication in Statatistics-Theory and Methods v.20 Gibbs Sampling for Marginal Posterior Expectations Gelfand,A.E.;Smith,A.F.M.
- Applied Statistics v.41 Adaptive Rejection Sampling for Gibbs Sampling Gilks, W.R.;Wild, P.
- W. G. Cochran's Impact on Statistics Variance components models for combining estimators Rao
- Bayesian Ststistics v.3 Modelling with Heavy Tails O'Hagan,A.
- Statistical Sciences v.7 Inference from Iterative Simulation Using Multiple Sequences Gelman,A.;Rubin,D.B.