- Volume 12 Issue 1
We propose the Bayesian testing for the equality of K-exponential populations means. Specially we use the intrinsic Bayesian factors suggested by Beregr and Perrichi (1996,1998) based on the noninformative priors for the parameters. And, we investigate the usefulness of the proposed Bayesian testing procedures via simulations.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.91 The Intrinsic Bayes Factor Model Selection and Prediction Berger, J. P.;Pericchi, L. R.
- Snakhya, B v.91 Accurate and Stable Bayesian Model Selection: The Median Intrinsic Bayes Factor Berger, J. P.;Pericchi, L. R.
- Journal of the Korean Statistical Society v.29:1 Intrinsic Bayes Factor for EXponential Model Comparison with Censored Data Dal Ho Kim;Sang Kil Kang;Seong, W. Kim
- The Journal of Korean Statistical Society v.29:4 Intrinsic Priors for Testing Two Normal Means with the Default Bayes Factors Jongsig Bae;Hyunsoo Kim;Seong, W. Kim
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, B v.57 Fractional Bayes Factors for Model Comparison O'Hagan, A.
- Statistics and Probability Letters v.46 Intrinsic priors for testing exponential means Seong, W. Kim
- Lifetime Data Analysis v.6 no.3 Intrinsic priors for model selection using an encom-passing model with application to censored failure time data Seong, W. Kim;D. Sun
- The Journal of Korean Statistical Society v.29:4 Intrinsic Priors for Testing Exponential Means with the Fractional Bayes Factor Seong, W. Kim;Hyunsoo Kim