- Volume 12 Issue 1
Bayesian Testing for the Equality of Two Lognormal Populations with the fractional Bayes factor
부분 베이즈요인을 이용한 로그정규분포의 상등에 관한 베이지안검정
- Moon, Kyoung-Ae (Department of Computer Engineering, Tonghae University) ;
- Kim, Dal-Ho (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University)
- Published : 2001.04.30
We propose the Bayesian testing for the equality of two Lognormal population means. Specially we use the fractional Bayesian factors suggested by O'Hagan (1995) based on the noninformative priors for the parameters. In order to investigate the usefulness of the proposed Bayesian testing procedures, we compare it with classical tests via both real data analysis and simulations.
- Sankhya v.60 Accurate and Stable Bayesian Model Selection : the Median Intrinsic Bayes Factor Berger, J. O.;Pericchi, L. R.
- Journal of the Korean Statistical Society v.29 Intrinsic Bayes Factor for Exponential Model Comparison with Censored Data Dal Ho Kim;Sang Gil Kang;Seong W. Kim
- Journal of the Korean Statistical Letters v.29:4 Intrinsic Priors for Testing Two Normal Means with the Default Bayes Factors Jongsig Bae;Hyunsoo Kim;Seong W. Kim
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.91 The Intrinsic Bayes Factor for Model Selection and Prediction Berger, J. O.;Pericchi, L. R.