- Volume 12 Issue 1
Chen and Chen(FSS, 1993, 159-168) presented a reasonable analytical model of fuzzy closed-loop systems and proposed a method to analyze the stability of fuzzy control by the relational matrix of fuzzy system. Chen, Lu and Chen(IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern., 1995, 881-888) formulated the sufficient and necessary conditions on stability of fuzzy closed-loop control systems. Gang and Chen(FSS, 1996, 27-34) deduced a linguistic relation model of a fuzzy closed loop control system from the linguistic models of the fuzzy controller and the controlled process and discussed the linguistic stability of fuzzy closed loop system by a linguistic relation matrix. In this paper, we study more on their models. Indeed, we prove the existence and uniqueness of equilibrium state
- Int. J. Control. v.27 no.3 Analysis and control of fuzzy systems using finite discrete relations Tong, R. M.
- IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. v.SMC-15 no.5 Energetics stability of fuzzy dynamic systems Kiazka, J. B.;Gupta, M. M.;Nikiforuk, P. N.
- Cybernetics and Systems v.27 Analysis of fuzzy closed-loop control systems by relations Chen, J. Q.;Lu, J. H.;Chen, L. J.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.82 Linguistic stability analysis of fuzzy closed-loop control systems Gang, J.;Chen, L. J.
- IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern v.25 no.5 Analysis and synthesis of fuzzy closed-loop control systems Chen, J. Q.;Lu, J. H.;Chen, L. J.
- Information Science v.22 On stability of formal fuzziness systems Kania, A. A., et al.
- Int. J. Control. v.13 no.3 An approach to the analysis of fuzzy systems Pedricz, W.
- IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. v.SMC-16 no.4 Controllability of fuzzy control systems Gupta, M. M.;Trojan, G. M.;Kiszka, J. B.
- IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. v.SMC-10 no.6 Some properties of fuzzy feedback systems Tong, R. M.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.57 Study on stability of fuzzy closed-loop control systems Chen, J. Q.;Chen, L. J.