- Volume 12 Issue 1
In this article we establish multivariate cumulative sum (CUSUM) control charts based on residual vector with correlated observations. We first find the residual vector and its expectation and variance-covariance matrix and then evaluate the average run length (ARL) of the control charts.
- Forecast stbility and control charts 1979 ASQC Technical Confidence Transactions Abrham, B.;Kartha, C.P.
- EWMA and CUSUM Control Charts in the Presence of Correlation unpublished Ph.D. dissertation VanBrackle, L.N.
- Technometrics v.34 A Multivariate Exponentially Weighted Moving Average Control Chart Lowry, C.A.;Woodal, W.H.;Champ, C.W.;Rigdon, S.E.
- Journal of Quality Technology v.29 Designing a Multivariate EWMA Control Chart Prabu, S.S.;Runger, G.C.
- The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering v.69 Statistical Process Control Procedures for Correlated Observations Harris, T.J.;Ross, W.H.
- Journal of Business and Economic Statistics v.6 Time-Series Modeling for Statistical Process Control Alwan, L.C.;Roberets, H.V.
- Technical Report Charting Correlated Process Data Longnecker, M.T.;Ryan, T.P.
- Biometrika v.59 An Approach to the Probability Distribution of CUSUM Run Length Brook, D.;Evans, D.A.
- Ph.D. Dissertation Topics in Statistical Process Contro Hui, Y.V.
- Time-series Analysis, Forecasting and Control Box, G.E.;Jenkins, G.M.