- Volume 15 Issue 12
Tannery waste contained 90.93% DM, 77.02% CP, 0.77% CF, 2.83% EE, 7.19% ash and 3,450 kcal ME/kg DM. A total of 144 day-old broiler chicks were divided into three dietary groups;
- Gill, S. A., S. M. Chowdhury and Z. Hossain. 1992. Comparative study on the effect of protein from meat processing for broiler ration. International J. Agric. Sci. 28:26-27.
- Singh, R. A. 1990. In: Poultry production. 3rd Ed. Kalyany Publishers, New Delhi, India.
- Rahman, M. A. and A. Reza. 1983. Study on the effect of unconventional sources of protein and energy for poultry. M. Sc.Thesis. Dept. of Anim. Nutr., Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
- Banerjee, G. C. 1992. In: Poultry. 3rd Ed. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi. Bombay. Calcutta.
- Islam, M. A., M. D. Hossain, S. M. Bulbul and M. A. R. Howlider. 1994. Unconventional feeds for broilers. Indian Vet. J. 71: 775-780.
- Koh, K., K. Sakurai, Y. Hirako and Y. Karasawa. 1998. Digestibility and nitrogen retention of chickens fed on limed split diets. Anim. Sci. and Tech. 69:62-64.
- Salam, F. M. A. and S. M. R. Billah. 1998. Leather Industry: Environmental Pollution and Mitigation Measures. Society for Environment and Human Development (SEHD), 44/8 West Panthapath (2nd Floor), North Dhanmomdi, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh, pp. .
- AOAC. 1990. Official Methods of Analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemists. 15th Ed. Vol. 2, Washington DC.
- Delic, I., M. Cuperlivic, N. Vucurevic, S. Stojanonic, R. Rede, M. Vukie and V. Beljanski. 1982. Skin and meat meal as a source of protein in diets for fattening chicken. Poult. Abstr. 36:55-69.
- Kushak, R. I., I. L. Travid, N. A. Basova, E. N. Yukhno, L. P. Filipchenkova, G. E. Isidorov and A. R. Val'dman. 1990. Dolady Vsesoyuzhoi Ordena Lenina Iordena Trudovogo Krasnogo Znameni Akademiisel' skhozyaistvenny auk in. V.I. Lenina. No. 6:51-54.
- Rede, R., I. Delic, V. Pribis and G. Vujkovic. 1983. Skin and meat meal as a source of protein in diets for fattening chickens. Effect on yield and quality of meat. Poult. Abstr. 9:66.
- Tikhonovskaya, N. D. and A. I. Snitsar. 1992. Use of fish offals (meal) with protein concentrates in the diet for broiler chickens. Proceedings 19th World Poultry Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands. pp. 620-621.