- Volume 34 Issue 1
Alkaline sizing characteristics of TMP (thermomechanical pulp) handsheets with AKD (alkylketene dimer) were studied under various conditions. The sizing degree of TMP handsheet was much lower than that of chemical pulp. Especially, the sized TMP handsheet dried at
- Nordic Pulp Paper Science J. v.1 no.1 On the mechanism of sizing with alkylketene dimers Lindstrom, T.;Soderberg, G.
- Tappi v.68 no.4 The mechanism of alkylketene dimer sizing of paper Roberts, J. C.;Garner, N.
- Tappi v.70 no.4 Evidence for β-ketoester formation during the sizing of paper with alkylketene dimers Odberg, L.;Lindstrom, T.;Liedberg, B.;Gustavsson, J.
- Tappi v.77 no.4 AKD sizing mechanism Bottorf, K. J.
- Journal of Pulp and Paper Science v.23 no.6 Effect of cationic polymer addition on retention of alkylketene dimer Isogai, A.
- Appita J. v.54 no.2 Alkylketene dimer sizing of mechanical pulp Kim, B. Y.;Isogai, A.
- Tappi Test Method Forming handsheets for physical testing of pulp
- Tappi v.77 no.3 Determination of rosin sizing agents in paper by pyrolysis-gas chromatography cimbined with on-line methylation Ishida, Y.;Ohtani, H.;Tsuge, S.;Yano, T.
- Tappi v.66 no.12 Effect of fillers on rosin sizing of paper Marton,J.;Marton,T.
- Phys. Rev. v.17 no.374 Dynamics of capillary flow Washburn, E. W.