- Volume 34 Issue 1
Alkaline sizing characteristics of TMP (thermomechanical pulp) handsheets with AKD (alkylketene dimer) were studied under various conditions. The sizing degree of TMP handsheet was much lower than that of chemical pulp. Especially, the sized TMP handsheet dried at
- Tappi v.77 no.4 AKD sizing mechanism Bottorf, K. J.
- Tappi v.77 no.3 Determination of rosin sizing agents in paper by pyrolysis-gas chromatography cimbined with on-line methylation Ishida, Y.;Ohtani, H.;Tsuge, S.;Yano, T.
- Tappi v.66 no.12 Effect of fillers on rosin sizing of paper Marton,J.;Marton,T.
- Tappi v.68 no.4 The mechanism of alkylketene dimer sizing of paper Roberts, J. C.;Garner, N.
- Tappi v.70 no.4 Evidence for β-ketoester formation during the sizing of paper with alkylketene dimers Odberg, L.;Lindstrom, T.;Liedberg, B.;Gustavsson, J.
- Nordic Pulp Paper Science J. v.1 no.1 On the mechanism of sizing with alkylketene dimers Lindstrom, T.;Soderberg, G.
- Appita J. v.54 no.2 Alkylketene dimer sizing of mechanical pulp Kim, B. Y.;Isogai, A.
- Phys. Rev. v.17 no.374 Dynamics of capillary flow Washburn, E. W.
- Journal of Pulp and Paper Science v.23 no.6 Effect of cationic polymer addition on retention of alkylketene dimer Isogai, A.
- Tappi Test Method Forming handsheets for physical testing of pulp