- Volume 34 Issue 1
The objective of this study was to investigate the viscosity of coating colors and ink-jet printing properties with different coating colors with various blending ratios of silica based pigments. The volume of pigments was measured to evaluate the effect of the pigments on the viscosity of coating colors. Contact angle, the change of ink diameter, optical density, and the area and perimeter of a printed let-ter were evaluated to examine the effect of the ink absorption on the ink-jet printing properties. Generally, as the amount of silica pigments Increased the ink-jet printing quality improved. But this caused an increase of the overall coating viscosity.
- Polyvinyl alcohol - a specialty polymer for paper and paper-board Miller, G. D.;Jones, R. B.;Boylan, J. R.
- TAPPI PRESS v.11 Pigment coating and surface sizing of paper Hentzschel, P.
- 추계학술발표논문집 안료의 종류가 잉크젯 인쇄특성에 미치는 영향 이용규;안국헌;이광섭
- 第51回 日本木材學會大會 硏究發表要旨集 インクヅェット用紙の印字特性た對する塗工顔料の影響 李鎔奎;安國憲;李光燮
- Tappi journal v.80 no.1 Using polyvinyl alcohol in ink-jet printing paper Boylan, J. R.
- TAPPI PRESS v.11 Pigment coating and Surface sizing paper - Rheology of pigment slurries and coating formulations Roper,J.
- Competion between gravure ink penetration and spreading on LWC coated paper Picollet, M.;Morin V.;Piette P.;Le Nest J. F.