- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
SOME REMARKS ON QUASI AND WEAKLY QUASI CONTINUOUS FUNCTIONS
- Kim, Seung-Wook (Department of Mathematics, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies) ;
- Song, Hyun-Jung (Graduate School of Science and Technology, Chiba University)
- Published : 2002.10.01
Since N. Levin  in 1961 defined the weakly continuous function, there is a lot of weakened forms of continuous function. In this paper we consider two forms of the weakened form of continuous function and study the some properties of them.
quasi continuous functions;weakly quasi continuous function;continuous function
- Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. v.24 Properties of almost continuous functions Paul E. Long;Earl E. Mcgehee Jr.
- Amer. Math. Monthly v.68 A decomposition of continuity in topological spaces N. Levin
- Intern. J. Math. & Math. Sci. v.10 no.1 Properties of some weak forms of continuity T. Noiri https://doi.org/10.1155/S0161171287000139