- Volume 12 Issue 4
Over the past few decades, a considerable number of studies have been conducted on GIS(Geographic Information System) to process spatial date. As GIS comes to be used in many fields and used by many people, Web GIS which is a GIS system used on the internet, was proposed as a good tool to maintain the need. There is an increasing demand for Web GIS to provide more opportunity for users to manage and to analyze geotechnical data. This study mainly focused on the design and application of Web GIS particularly with geotechnical data, including design of efficient database structure for borehole data. A practical application of the Web GIS to tunnelling site has been successfully completed by the design of several analytical functions.
- Proc. of ACSM-ASPRS 2002 annual conference Management of Geospatial Data for GIS Applications using Web Interface Chang, Y. S.;Yu, S.;Chang, E. J.;Park, H. D.
- Web Cartography: developments and prospects Kraak, M.;Brown, A.
- Web Cartography: Trends in Cartography Kraak, M.;Brown, A.
- GIS-Online: information Retrieval, Mapping and the Internet Plewe, B.
- 고속전철 터널기술 개발 건설교통부
- 지반조사자료 정보화 시스템 구축 연구(1) 한국도로공사
- Comput., Environ. and Urban Systems v.22 no.1 An exploration of GIS architectures for internet environments Abel, D.;Taylor, K.;Ackland, R.;Hungerford, S.
- 00구간도로개설 건설공사 지반조사 보고서 00건설
- Using ArcIMS ESRI