- Volume 9 Issue 3
A class of block designs for general combining ability comparisons within two groups of inbred lines in diallel crosses is given. These block designs are constructed by using balanced block designs obtained by cyclically developing a single initial block. Also, the efficiencies of block designs are tabulated for number of lines 26 or less.
diallel crosses;general combining ability;balanced block designs
- Communications Statistics-Theory and Methods v.24 pp.2601-2607 Single replication orthogonal block designs for partial diallel crosses Gupta, S.;Kageyama, S. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610929508831635
- Constructions and Combinatorial Problems in Design of Experiments Raghavarao, D.
- Journal of Statistical Planning Inference v.22 pp.265-268 A note on balanced designs Das A.;Dey A. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-3758(89)90117-1
- Biometrika v.83 pp.484-489 Optimal block designs for diallel crosses Dey, A.;Midha, C.K. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/83.2.484
- Biometrics v.51 pp.1302-1314 Partial Diallel Crosses in Incomplete Blocks Singh, M.;Hinkelmann, K. https://doi.org/10.2307/2533261
- Statistics & Probability Letters v.36 pp.427-436 Optimal designs for diallel cross experiments Das, A.;Dey A.;Dean, A.M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-7152(97)00090-4
- Biometrical Journal v.40 pp.165-181 Analysis of partial diallel crosses in incomplete blocks Singh, M.;Hinkelmann, K. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1521-4036(199806)40:2<165::AID-BIMJ165>3.0.CO;2-N
- Biometrika v.81 pp.420-424 Optimal complete diallel crosses Gupta, S.;Kageyama, S. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/81.2.420
- The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics v.14 pp.59-70 Blocked designs and efficiency factor evaluation of crosses between two classes for investigation of new inbred lines Kim, G.S.;Bae, J.S.;Kim, J.
- Biometrika v.84 pp.245-248 Two associate class partially balanced incomplete block desings and partial diallel crosses Ghosh, D.K.;Divecha, J. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/84.1.245