- Volume 14 Issue 6
Since recycling waste glass as a material for concrete has a great advantage environmentally and economically, the US, Japan and other countries have started recycling waste glass widely and accumulating the technology of manufacturing equipment and its construction. However, there is no practical data on the mechanical property of concrete using waste glass. In this study, the mechanical property of the steel fiber reinforced concrete using waste glass was analyzed in terms of waste glass content(20vo1. ％, 40vo1. ％ as a part of fine aggregate) and steel fiber content(0.5~ 1.5vol.％). The results of this study are as follows : The workability of the concrete including steel fiber and waste glass decreases, as the inclusion rate of waste glass and steel fiber increases. The tensile strength, flexural strength and flexural toughness of the concrete including waste glass increase considerably, as the inclusion rate of steel fiber increases. From the results, the appropriate inclusion rate of steel fiber and waste glass is thought to be 1.0vol. % and 20vo1. ％, respectively.
- 兒鳥孝之, 高木宣章, 春田建作ほか, "廢ガラスビン粉末を用いたコンクリ一トの力學的牲性に關する硏究," セメント. コンクリ一ト論文集, No. 54, pp.484-489, 2000.
- Johnson, C. D., "Waste Glass as Coarse Aggregate for Concrete," Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 2, No. 5, 1974. https://doi.org/10.1520/JTE10117J
- 社團法人 クリ一ン. ジヤペンセンタ一 "再資源化技術の開發版況調杏報告書," p. 185, 1997.
- 박승범, "폐유리 골재를 혼입한 모르터의 알칼리 실리카반응에 관한 연구," 한국콘크리트학회지, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp.213-220, 2001.
- 박승범, "잔골재로 폐유리를 혼입한 콘크리트의 물리.역학적 특성에 관한 실험적 연구," 한국콘크리트학회지, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp.184-191, 2001.
- Kenneth, S., "The Effect of Recycled Crushed Glass on the Tensile and Compressive Properties of Concrete," MsC thesis, The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art Albert Nerken School of Engineering, 1998.
- 出雲渟一, 影山後文, "ガラス微粉末がセメントモルタルの厭縮强度發現にぽす影響について," 關東學院大學工學部硏究報告集, Vol. 40-1, pp. 13-17, 1996.
- Mechanical Properties and Durability of Abrasion of EVA Concrete Reinforced Steel Fiber vol.56, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2014.56.5.045
- Effect of Waste Glass Wool on Mechanical Properties of Concrete vol.16, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2016.16.2.117
- Comparison of Flexural Tensile Strength according to the Presence of Notch and Fiber Content in Ultra High Performance Cementitious Composites vol.24, pp.5, 2012, https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2012.24.5.525