- Volume 14 Issue 6
Since the deterioration of concrete bridge decks affect durability, safety, and function, structural rehabilitation of damaged concrete deck that was strengthened with Fiber Reinforced Polymer(FRP) is increasing the latest. But recent studies on the strengthened structures are focused on the static behavior, however only a few studies on the fatigue behavior are performed. In this study, static and fatigue behavior of strengthened deck were peformed on 11 deck specimens strengthened with sheet typed Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer(GFRP) that were reinforced by two different strengthening methods for the static test. A amount of strengthening material in the each direction such as transverse and longitudinal was adopted experimental variables for the static test and also the stress level of the static maximum load are adopted for the fatigue test. By the results of the experimental study, with respect to the strengthened decks, the resistance effect of crack propagation and effect of stress distribution are improved. In addition, the rate of variation of compliance decreased.
- 건설교통부, 노후교량조사 및 보수공법개발(최종보고서), 1988. 4.
- 한국도로교통협회, 도로교 설계기준, 2000.
- 오홍섭, "탄소섬유쉬트로 성능개선된 교량 바닥판의 보강설계기법," 한양대학교 박사학위논문, 2001.
- Max S. and Eugen B., "Fatigue of Existing Reinforced Concrete Bridge Deck Slabs," Engineering Structures, Vol. 20, Issue 11, Nov. 1998, pp.991-998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(97)00194-6
- 심종성,오홍섭,유재명, "외부부착방법으로 성능향상된 교량 바닥판의 펀칭전단강도," 대한토목학회 학술발표회 논문집, 제21권 6-A호, 2001년 11월, pp873-880.
- Menetery, Ph., Walther, R., Zimmermann, Th. "Simulation of Punching Failure in Reinforced Concrete Structures," Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 1997, Vol. 123, No.5, pp.652-659. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1997)123:5(652)
- Batchlor, B., Brain, E., Hewitt, P., Csagoly, P. and Holowka, M., "Investigation of the Ultimate Strength of Deck Slabs of Composite Steel/Concrete Bridges," Transportation Research Record, No. 664, Transportation Research Board, 1978, pp.162-170.
- Menetery, Ph. "Analytical Computation of the Punching Strength of Reinforced Concrete," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 93, No.5, 1996, pp.503 -511.
- Schlafli, M. and Bruhwiler, E., "Fatigue of Existing Reinforced Concrete Bridge Deck Slabs," Engineering Structures, Vol. 20, No. 11, pp.991-998, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(97)00194-6
- Hawkins, N, M., "Fatigue Design Consideration for Reinforcement in Concrete Bridge Decks," ACI Journal, Vol. 73, ACI, 1976, pp.104-115.
- 심종성, 오홍섭, "항복선 이론을 적용한 성능향상된 철근콘크리트 교량상판의 해석적 연구," 대한토목학회 학술발표회 논문집, 2000년 10월, pp.67-70.
- 장동일, "구조공학에서의 파괴와 피로," 동명사, 1999. 10.
- Fang, I. K., Worley, J. A., Burns N. H., and Klingner, R. E., "Behavior of Isotropic R/C Bridge Decks on Steel Girders," Journal of the Structural Engineering, Vol. 116, No.3, ASCE, Mar. 1990, pp.659-678. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1990)116:3(659)
- Perdikaris, P. C. and Beom, S. "RC Bridge Deck under Pulsating and Moving Load," Journal of the Structural Division, Vol. 114, No.3, ASCE, 1988, pp.591-607. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1988)114:3(591)
- 望月秀次, "床版の損傷事例と補修方法," 全國建設硏究センタ一, 1995, pp.10-26.