- Volume 5 Issue 1
In this study, we have developed the static and dynamic simulation program of a high speed current collection system. The catenary wire is modeled to discrete masses connected by massless strings and the pantograph is replaced with 3 d.o.f equivalent models that are composed of masses, springs and dampers. We derived partial differential equations of motion from the equivalent model and developed the simulation program. Then, we calculated the static equilibrium state of the overhead catenary and the dynamic behaviors of the high speed current collection system. The analysis results were compared with the results of GASENDO software developed at RTRI in Japan.
- Dr.-lng, Klaus Becker etc(1995), 'Systematic Dvelopment of a High-speed Overhead Contact Line,' Railway Technical Review No. 3-4, pp. 3-11
- Poetsch, J. Evans, R. Meisinger, W. Kotum, W. Baldauf, A. Veitl and J. Wallaschek(1997), 'Pantograph/Catenary Dynamics and Control,' Vechicle System Dynamic, 28 https://doi.org/10.1080/00423119708969353
- Y. Fujii, K.Manabe, 'Computer Simulaion for Dynamics of Overhead Catenary-Pantograph System,' Computers in Railways, pp.51-59
- 허 신, 경진호, 송달호 (1998), '한국형 고속전철 집전 시스템의 동적설계에 관한 연구,' 한국철도학회 추계학술대회논문집, pp. 445-451
- Korea TGV Consortium(1995), 'Dropper Lenght Table with covered Messenger and reduced system Height without Stitch Wire,' WBS No. K621-A02A02 -E1251-CB-00-X-T-001
- 철도총합기술연구소(1994), '가선도s-1 Ver.1 매뉴얼'