- Volume 5 Issue 3
Recently developed JES(Joint Element Structure) Method was researched as a more safe and economic method than other under pass construction method and was applied to many construction sites. The joint element connection of JES Method is the most important factor for the to behavior of structure. The connection of JES method is filled with the mortar, and the steel and mortar of connections produce the same behavior as one material. The results of experience and numerical analysis are following: The maximum internal stress of connection is decided by the end of connection. also, The connection of joint element structure method have sufficient internal stress against fatigue.
- 일본 철도지하 횡단공법 연재강좌 소위원회, '철도지하 횡단공(1)-(최종회)', 터널과 지하, 2000.10-2001.8
- 東日本旅客鐵道株式會社, 鐵建 建設株式會社, '先端 建設技術, 技術審査証明 報告書 HEP& JES工法', (財)先端 建設技術センター, 2000. 11
- (株)總合土木硏究所, '基礎工', Vol.22, No.4, 1994.4
- 동일본여객철도(주), '철도지하 횡단공계획의 지침', 일본철도시설협회, 2000.4
- 社団法人 日本鐵道施設協會, '線路下橫斷工設計施工の手引き', 1984. 8
- シエイアール東日本コンサルタンツ株式會社, '徐行(徐行速度向上)のための構造物の設計.施工の手引' 1998.4