- Volume 5 Issue 3
This paper proposes the Systematic Design Methodology of the Korean High Speed Train. High Speed Train does not operate in isolation and is a part of a rail system which is influenced through input and output effects from the environment and from the neighbouring system. To fullfil its overall desired function, such input and output relationships between the systems must be considered in the system boundary conditions. Therefore, the overall interrelationship of all these effects has to be carefully considered during the design process. Here proposed methodology may provide a guide line and criteria for the systematic problem solving method of that highly complex High Speed Train System.
- Seeger, Hartmut, Technisches Design, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1992
- Schuerer, Arnold, Der Einfluss Produktbestimmender Faktoren auf die Gestaltung, Selbstverlag, Hannover, 1968
- 한동철 외 역, 공학설계론, 동명사, 1998
- 이병종, 이소라, 문화공간과 실내디자인에 대한 연구, 한국디자인학회 추계학술발표논문집, pp.166-201, 2002
- Pahl, G., Beitz, W., Konstruktionslehre, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1992