- Volume 7 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
RESEARCH PAPERS : ASSESSMENT OF LEACHING POTENTIAL OF HAZARDOUS COMPOUNDS FROM DEMOLITION WASTE AND EFFECT OF ON - SITE LANDFILL IN DAM CONSTRUCTION SITE )
- Published : 2002.06.30
dam;demolition waste;leaching potential;long-term leaching test;on-site landfill
- Folkenberg, J. and Rasmussen, B., "Leaching from Building Waste," Proceedings of the international conference on environmental implications of construction with waste materials, Goumans J.J.J.M. et al., (Eds.), Elsevier, Netherlands, pp. 365-367 (1991).
- Tronkler, J. O. V. and Walker, I., "Potentials in quality improvement of processed building rubble by demolition and treatment technics," Proceedings of the international conference on environmental implications of construction materials and technology developments, Goumans J. J. J. M. et al., (Eds.), Elsevier, Netherlands, pp. 621-632 (1994).
- USEPA, Acid Digestion of Sediments, Sludge, and Soils, EPA SW846, Method 3050B (1996).
- American Nuclear Society, Measurement of the Leachability of Solidified Low-level Radioactive Wastes by a Short-term Test Procedure, ANSI/ANS., 16(1) (1986).
- Ferguson, D. W. and Male, J. W., "Water Pollution Potential from Demolition Waste Disposal," J Environ. Sci. Health., Part A, 15(6), 545-559 (1980). https://doi.org/10.1080/10934528009374949
- Fuhrmann, M., Heiser, J. H., Pietrzak, R., Franze, E. M., and Colombo, P., User's Guide for the Accelerated Leach Test Computer Program, BNL52267 (DOE/OSTI-4500-R75), United States Department of Energy (1990).
- ASTM, Standard Test Method for Diffusive Releases from Solidified Waste and a Computer Program to Model Diffusive, Fractional Leaching from Cylindrical Waste Forms, ASTM Designation C1308-95 under the jurisdiction of ASTM Committee C-26 (1997).