- Volume 15 Issue 3
Analysis of Cyclofenil and its Metabolites in Human Urine using GC/MS
GC/MS를 이용한 소변중의 Cyclofenil 및 그 대사체의 분석
- Myung, Seung-Woon (Donping Control Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Min, Hye-Ki (Donping Control Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Cho, Hyun-Woo (Department of Chemistry, KyongGi University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (Donping Control Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Myungsoo (Donping Control Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology)
- 명승운 (한국과학기술연구원 도핑콘트롤센터) ;
- 민혜기 (한국과학기술연구원 도핑콘트롤센터) ;
- 조현우 (경기대학교 이과대학 화학과) ;
- 김동현 (한국과학기술연구원 도핑콘트롤센터) ;
- 김명수 (한국과학기술연구원 도핑콘트롤센터)
- Received : 2002.01.09
- Published : 2002.06.25
International Olympic Committee (IOC) prohibits the use of cyclofenil for male. To prove whether cyclofenil product was taken or not, the analytical method in urine using GC/MS was established. The extraction recoveries of cyclofenil and its metabolites were higher in the range of pH 5-9. Because the parent drug (cyclofenil) was not excreted in urine, metabolites were detected and theses were used as a criteria of cyclofenil dose. Therefore the metabolites were hydrolyzed, extracted at pH 9.6, derivatized with MSTFA and analyzed by GC/MS.
Supported by : 과학기술부
- P. H. Slee and D. H. Stevenson, Cancer and Chemotheraphy., 42(6), 512-514(1988)
- L. Borgstroem, Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol., 19(3), 213-16(1981)
- E. M. Hassan, M. A. El Sayed and E. F. Khamis, Pharma Sci., 4, 305-308(1994).
- Doping Control Center, 'Reaccreditation for Antidoping Analysis: Test Report', KIST, Seoul, Korea, Nov. 2001.
- International Olympic Committee, 'Olympic Movement Anti-Doping Code, Appendix A.', Lausanne, Switzerland, 2001
- L. Schubert, Acta Eurpopea Fertilitatis., 8, 83(1973).
- R. A. Roeder, M. J. Garber and G. T. Schelling, J. Anim. Sci., 76, 142-151(1978)