- Volume 15 Issue 3
Determination of Diazepam in Intact Diazepam Tablets Using Near Infrared Spectroscopy
근적외선 분광법을 이용한 디아제팜정에서 디아제팜의 정량
- Choi, Hyun Cheol ;
- Kang, Shin Jung ;
- Youn, Mi Ok ;
- Lee, Su Jung ;
- Kim, Ho Jung ;
- Kim, Ji Yeon ;
- Cha, Ki Won
- Received : 2002.04.16
- Published : 2002.06.25
A rapid and simple determination of diazepam in intact diazepam tablets has been investigated using the near infrared spectroscopy(NIRS) combined with partial least squares regession. The separate calibration curves of 2 mg and 5 mg diazepam tablets were studied, as well as the linearity, concentration range and reproducibility of those calibration curves were evaluated. The correlation coefficients of calibration curves of 2 mg and 5 mg diazepam tablets are 0.9416 and 0.9159, respectively and the standard errors of calibration curves(SEC) are 0.018% and 0.032%, respectively.
NIR spetroscopy;partial least squares regression;diazepam;pharmaceutical analysis
- M. Blanco, J. Coello, H. Iturriaga and S. Maspoch, Analyst, 123, 135 (1998).
- A. C. Moffst, 'Meeting the International Conference on Harmonisation Guidelines on Validation of Analytical Procedures', 20th, June (2000).
- H. Chang, H. J. Kim, D.Y. Meang, and J. H. Cho, Yachak Hoeji, 42(6) 545(1998).
- P. Corti, E. Dreassi, G. Corbini, L. Montecchi, J. Paggi, Analysis, 18(2)b117 (1990).
- P. Corti, E. Dreassi, G. Corbini and R. Vivia, Analysis, 19(7), 198 (1999).
- K.W. Cha, K. R. Ze, M. O. Youn, H. C. Choi and H. J. Kim, Analytical Science & Technology, 15(2),392 (2002).
- C. I. Gerhausser and K. A. Kovar, Applid Spectroscopy , 51, 10 (1997).
- B. R. Buchanan, M. A. Baxter, and P. A. Robinson, Parmaceutical Research, 13, 4 (1996).
- C. I. Gerhausser and Karl- Artur Kovar, Applied Spectroscopy, 51(10)(1997).
- W. H. T. Byron and J. Sellors, American Laboratory, 29, 20 (1997).
- D.A. Bums, E.W. Ciurczak, Handbook of Near-infra Analysis, 1-4 (1997).
- H.J. Kim, Analyst, 124,203 (1999).
- European Pharmacopoeia, Near-infrared Spectroscopy, 43(1997).