- Volume 15 Issue 5
Quality Control on Neutron Activation Analysis for Urban Dust by the Proficiency Test
비교숙련도 시험을 통한 도시대기분진에 대한 중성자방사화분석법의 품질관리
- Moon, Jong-Hwa (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Sun-Ha (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute) ;
- Chung, Yong-Sam (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute)
- Received : 2002.07.31
- Published : 2002.10.25
Trace elements in two air filters (V-50, P-50) artificially loaded with urban dust provided from IAEA were determined non-destructively using instrumental neutron activation analysis. Standard reference material (Urban Particulate Matter, SRM 1648) of National Institute of Standard and Technology was used for analytical quality control. About 20 elements in both of loaded filter samples were determined. To evaluate inter-laboratory comparison and proficiency test, analytical data were statistically treated with the results which collected from 49 laboratories, 40 countries participated in this study using neutron activation analysis, particle induced X-ray emission, inductively coupled plasma mass spectroscopy, etc,. From the results of statistical treatment, Z-scores are within
Supported by : 과학기술부
- Yong Sam Chung, Jong Hwa Moon, Sun Ha Kim, Kwang Won Park, Sang Hoon Kang, Analytical Science and Technology, 13(2), 179-188(2000).
- M. Thompson, R. Wood, Pure & Appli Chem., 65(9), 2123-2144(1993).
- EPA, 'EPA Standard Methods for APM Analysis Based on Nuclear Methods', Environmental Protection Agency, June, 1999.
- IAEA 'Quality Control Study NAT-7 for the Determination of Trace and Minor Elements in Dust Artificially Loaded on Air Filters', Feb., 2002.
- Z. Szopa, R. Dybczynski, Second Central European Conference on Reference Materials-CERM'96, Proceedings, Liptovsky Jan, Slovakia, 72-76(1996).
- C. J. Brooks, I. G. Betteley, S. M. Loxton, 'Fundamentals of Mathematics and Statistics', Wiley, 1979.
- J. Kucera, B. Smodis, K. Burns, P. De Regge, M. Campbell, V. Havranek, M. Markarewicz, A. Toervenyi, L. Zeiller, Fresenius J. Anal. Chem., 370, 229-233(2000).
- Z. Szopa, J. Jaszczuk, R. Dybczynski, Nukleonika, 41(4), 117-127(1996).