- Volume 15 Issue 5
Analysis of dioxin-like PCBs in Soil samples
토양 중 dioxin-like PCBs의 분석
- Kim, Kyeo Keun (Chongju University, Environmental Engineering Department) ;
- Shin, Sun Kyoung (National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Kim, Tae Seung (National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Chang, JunYoung (Korea University, College of Life & Environmental Sciences, Division of Environmental Science & Ecological Engineering) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Gyu (Korea University, College of Life & Environmental Sciences, Division of Environmental Science & Ecological Engineering)
- 김교근 (청주대학교 이공대학 환경공학과) ;
- 신선경 (국립환경연구원 환경위해성연구부 미량물질과) ;
- 김태승 (국립환경연구원 환경위해성연구부 미량물질과) ;
- 장준영 (고려대학교 생명환경과학대학 환경생태공학부) ;
- 김정규 (고려대학교 생명환경과학대학 환경생태공학부)
- Received : 2002.05.23
- Published : 2002.10.25
The analytical method of 14 kinds of coplanar - PCBs was established and applied the soil sample. The three kinds of extraction solvents (toluene, acetone: n-hexane, dichloromethane) were selected to apply the soil sample. The silica gel, florisil and alumina column cleanup also performed to compare the elution recovery. The average recovery of selected solvents in soil A, B and C was surveyed the 84.25%, 56.09% and 44.69% for toluene, 52.56%, 81.42% and 58.53% for acetone : n - hexane and 55.94%, 71.33% and 61.05% for dichloromethane. The average recovery is represented 49.99% for silica gel (n - hexane 100 mL), 69.65% for florisil (6% ether/n - hexane 100 mL), and 65.23% for alumina (2% DCM : n - hexane 100 mL, 50% DCM: n-hexane 150 mL). In silica gel (n - hexane) and florisil (6% ether : n - hexane) cleanup, the 14 kinds of coplanar PCBs eluted until 40 mL. In the silica gel and florisil columns cleanup, the amounts of elution solvent can be reduced from these results, but the researcher has to confirm the elution amounts before performing the experiments. In alumina cleanup process, the result was obtained to the 100 mL of elution solvents (2% DCM: n-hexane 100 mL and 50% DCM: n-hexane 40 mL), therefore the change of elution solvent is necessary to develop the simple procedure.
- 토양오염공정시험방법, 환경부고시, 1998
- J. N. Huckins and T. R. Schwartz, Chemosphere, 17 (10), 1995 (1988)
- N. H. Tang, T. E. Myers, PCB removal from contaminated dredged material, Chemosphere, 46, 477-484 (2002).
- M. D. Erickon, Analytical Chemistry of PCBs, Lewis Publishers, New York, 1997.
- J. D. Berset, R. Holzer, Determination of Coplanar and Ortho substituted PCBs in some sewage sludges of Switzerland using HRGC/ECD and HRGC/MSD, Chemosphere, 32, 2317-2333 (1996).
- 국립환경연구원, 내분비계장애물질측정분석법, 2002.
- Toxic Substance Control Act Inventory, USA, 1991 2. European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances, EU, 1990
- WHO, Food and agriculture organization of the United Nations, 2001.
- 국립환경연구원, 환경중 다이옥신 배출 및 오염실태조사와 발생기전 규명에 관한 연구(II), 1998.
- D. W. Connell, Basic Concepts of Environmental Chemistry, Lewis Publishers, New York, 1997.
- M. Lores, M. Llompart, R. Gonzalez-Garcia, C. Gonzalez-Barreiro, R. Cela, On-fibre photodegradation studies of polychlorinated bophenyls using SPME-GC-MS-MS: a new approach, Chemosphere, 47, 607-615 (2002).
- 폐기물공정시험방법, 환경부고시, 2000.