- Volume 47 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Verbal Interaction in Paired Think-Aloud Problem Solving; Comparison of the Characteristics of Small Groups Based on Achievement
해결자·청취자 활동에서의 언어적 상호작용: 성취도에 의한 소집단별 특성 비교
- Taehee Noh (Department of Chemistry Education, Seoul National University) ;
- Hunsik Kang (Department of Chemistry Education, Seoul National University) ;
- Kyungmoon Jeon (Department of Science Education, Gwangju National University of Education)
- Published : 2003.10.20
This study investigated the characteristics of verbal interactions of various small groups based on previous achievement in paired think-aloud problem solving. Two classes of a high school were assigned to the homogeneous and heterogeneous groups, and taught on chemistry. Students from homogeneous groups (high
Paired Think-Aloud Problem Solving; Verbal Behavior; Verbal Interaction; Problem Solving Stages
- 전경문; 여경희; 노태희 대한화학회지 2000, 44, 356.
- Webb, N. M. Journal of Educational Psychology 1982, 74, 642. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0622.214.171.1242
- 노태희; 한재영; 서인호; 전경문; 차정호 한국과학교육학회지 2000, 20, 43.
- 권재술; 이성왕 한국과학교육학회지 1988, 8, 43.
- 노태희; 성을선; 정영선; 강석진 한국과학교육학회지 제출중.
- Narode, R.; Heiman, M.; Lochhead, J.; Slomianko, J. Teaching Thinking Skills: Science; National Education Association: Washington, DC, 1987.
- Pestel, B. C. Science Education 1993, 77, 83. https://doi.org/10.1002/sce.3730770106
- 전경문; 노태희 한국과학교육학회지 2002, 22, 411.
- 전경문; 노태희 한국과학교육학회지 2000, 20, 624.
- Dorman, N. H. The effects of a problem-solving course on secondary school students' analytical skills, reasoning ability and scholastic aptitude; Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Maryland College Park, 1990.
- Whimbey, A; Lochhead, J. Problem solving and comprehension; Lawren Erlbaum Associated: Hilsdale, 1986.
- Okebukola, P. A.; Ogunniyi, M. B. Journal of Research in Science Teaching 1984, 21, 875. https://doi.org/10.1002/tea.3660210903
- 노태희; 서인호; 한재영; 전경문; 차정호 한국과학교육학회지 2000, 20, 174.
- 노태희; 전경문; 한인옥; 김창민 한국과학교육학회지 1996, 16, 389.
- Huffman, D. Journal of Research in Science Teaching 1997, 34, 551. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199708)34:6<551::AID-TEA2>3.0.CO;2-M
- Stewart, J.; Hafner, R. Science Education 1991, 75, 105. https://doi.org/10.1002/sce.3730750110
- Haney, A. E. Problem-solving behavior of cooperative pairs in a fifth-grade mathematics class; Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Pittsburgh, 1994.
- Hooper, S.; Hannafin, M. Journal of Educational Computing Research 1988, 4, 413. https://doi.org/10.2190/T26C-3FTH-RNYP-TV30
- Linchevski, L.; Kutscher, B. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education 1998, 29, 533. https://doi.org/10.2307/749732
- Glass, A. R. The effects of thinking aloud pair problem solving on technology education students' thinking processes, procedures, and problem solutions (pair problemsolving); Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Minesota, 1992.
- Weiss, C. A. Learning to think thinking to learn: Improving college students' thinking through pair problemsolving; Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Pennsylvania, 1990.
- Nattiv, A. Elementary School Journal 1994, 94, 285. https://doi.org/10.1086/461767
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.16 노태희;전경문;한인옥;김창민
- Journal of Research in Science Teaching v.34 Huffman, D. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1098-2736(199708)34:6<551::AID-TEA2>3.0.CO;2-M