- Volume 47 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Actual Guidance and Teachers' Opinion on in the General Science Textbook in the Gwangju-Jeonnam area
광주·전남지역 공통과학 교과 지도 및 공통과학 교과서에 대한 의견 조사
- Bong-Oh Ro (College of Education, Chosun University) ;
- Suk-Ja Lee (Graduate School of Education, Chosun University)
- Published : 2003.10.20
This investigation into the actual condition of instruction with the General Science textbook was carried out by conducting a questionnaire survey of a General Science teachers at high schools in the Gwangju-Jeonnam area. As a result of analysis, it was found that the percentage of four different teachers teaching the four science subjects was 62.5% of the whole, and the percentage of one teacher teaching all four science subjects was 7.5% in Gwangju, with the percentages being 21.1% and 36.6%, respectively, for Jeonnam. An most appropriate type of General Science textbook instruction is for four different teachers to teach the for different subjects (75%) according to teachers in the Gwangju-Jeonnam area. The teachers that teach the General Science textbook want the course to include the following sections in this order in the chemistry field in the new General Science textbook: atoms, molecules, and ions; chemical reactions, chemical periodicity, and acids and bases
General Science Textbook; General Science Textbook Instruction; Content for General Science Textbook
- 김재복, 통합 교과의 필요성과 타당성, 교육진흥, 1992, 1, 92-115.
- Lee, K. S. A study on the Curriculum of the Common Science Subject- the background for newly formed subject and the fdcus of the Side of integrated Science, J. of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 1993, 13(2), 198-209.
- Cho, H. H. Analysis of Theoretical Background for Current Research on Science Curriculum and Teaching/Learning and Implications for Future Science Education., J. of the Korean Association for Research in ScienceEducation, 1988, 8(2), 33-41.
- Kwon, J. S.; Park, B. I. On Approaches to Integrated Science Curriculum, J. of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 1978, 1(3), 3 5-44.
- 장종택, 통합과학교육을 위한 교사의 재교육 방안, 수도교육, 1992, 12월호, 38-49.
- 이돈희, 신교육 체제수립을 위한 교육개혁 방안(II). 제3차 대통령 보고서, 교육개혁위원회, 1996, 106-120.
- 임청환, 중등학교 과학과 국민공통기본교육과정의 개발 방향. 한국과학교육학회 제32차 학술논문발표회 1997, 53-70.
- Lee, H. D.; S, Y. A.; No, K. I.; Song, J. W. The ways to improve the Training ,Employment and Retraining of Science Teachers, J. of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 1996, 16(1), 103-120.
- 허명, 중학교 과학과 교육과정의 개정 방향과 과제, 제6차 과학과 교육과정 개정방향 정립을 위한 세미나 1991, 11, 60-65
- 박승재, 통합과학교육-의미, 의의, 방법 및 동향-, 최종락 교수 회갑기념 논문집 1982, 125-132.
- 전남 교육청(http://www.cned.or.kr/공개자료실), 교육 통계 조사자료, 조사 기준일 2001, 4, 1.
- Son, Y. A. A Theoretical Study for the Model Development of the Integrated Science Curriculum, Dankook University, Ph.D. Thesis. 1997.
- 광주(http://www.ketis.or.kr/통계자료실), 교육통계 조사 자료, 조사 기준일 2001, 4, 1.
- Choi, B. I. A method to integrate physics and earthscience in high school course, J. of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 1980, 2, 16-30.
- Lee, H. D. Survey on the Status of integrated Science education in the Middle school. J. of the KoreanAssociation for Research in Science Education, 1986, 6(2), 43-52.
- Kwon, J. S. Problems of Discipline centered Science Education and a Method of the Utilization of Every Materials in Science Education, J. of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 1991, 11(1), 117-126.
- 조희형, 중학교 과학교육의 당위성과 신교육과정 운영상의 문제점, 과학교육연구, 1990, 14, 경북대학교 사범대학 과학교육연구소, 137-140.
- Son, Y. A.; Lee, H. D. For the Development of Inquiring, Integrated Science Curricular Materials- The Comparison and Analysis of Inquiry Activity between "The FAST program", and 'The Secondary Science Books'. J. of the Korean Association for Research in Science Education, 1994. 14(1), 45-57.