- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Antioxidant Effect of Bee Venom Herbal Acupuncture
봉독약침액의 항산화 효능
- Seo, Jung-Chul (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyungsan University) ;
- Leem, Kang-Hyun (Department of Herbology, College of Pharmacy, Woosuk University) ;
- Han, Sang-Won (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyungsan University)
- Published : 2003.02.28
Bee venom has been clinically used to control the pain of inflammation disease etc. in general. Although the effect of bee venom herbal acupuncture has been reported, its mechanism has not been fully elucidated yet. Free radical metabolism seems to occupy a remarkably common position in the mechanisms of inflammation and ageing related disease. Oxidative damage to DNA, lipids, proteins and other molecules may contribute to the development inflammation disease. NO or DPPH is one of the free radicals and a mediator in inflammation diseases. The objective of this study is to investigate the scavenging effect of bee venom herbal acupuncture against NO and DPPH. The followings are the summary of the results: (1) There is no significant scavenging effect of bee venom herbal acupuncture on NO in BVS and BVP group. (2) There is a significant scavenging effect of bee venom herbal acupuncture on DPPH in BVS-1 and BVP-1 group. These results suggest that bee venom herbal acupuncture can be used for inflammation diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. This study would provide important basic data on the possibility of the clinical treatment of bee venom herbal acupuncture. Further studies are required to investigate the antioxidative effects of it.
- In the Aging-A theory based on free radical and information theory Harman, D.
- 抗衰老藥物的藥理與應 許士凱
- Immunology v.14 no.1 A kinetic study of antibody producing cells in the spleen of mice immunized intravenously with sheep erythrocytes Biozzi, G.;Stiffel, C.;Mouton, D.;Bouthillier, Y.;Decreusefond, C.
- Experimental Gerontology v.36 no.4-6 Oxidative biochemical markers:clues to understanding aging in long-lived species Floyd, R.A.;West, M.;Hensley, K. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0531-5565(00)00231-X
- 프리라디칼 김영곤;김영균
- Crit Rev Toxicol v.23 no.1 Free radicals as mediators of tissue injury and disease Kehrer, J.P. https://doi.org/10.3109/10408449309104073
- J Assoc Off Anal Chem v.65 no.3 Interaction between sample preparation techniques and three methods of nitrite determination Fox, J.B.;Doerr, R.C.;Lakritz, L.
- Biochem Pharmacol v.37 no.6 Interaction of flavonoids with 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl free radical, liposomal membranes and soybean lipoxygenase-1 Ratty, A.K.;Sunamoto, J.;Das, N.P. https://doi.org/10.1016/0006-2952(88)90499-6
- 대한침구학회지 v.15 no.1 蜂毒藥鍼療法의 抗炎症 작용에 대한 實驗的 硏究 고형균;김영배;김창환;강성길;김지영
- 대한침구학회지 v.11 no.1 蜂毒에 대한 考察 권기록;김창환;고형균
- 대한한의학회지 v.13 no.1 蜂鍼毒療法이 抗炎鎭痛 및 解熱에 미치는 效能에 관한 實驗的 硏究 고형균
- Brit. Pharmacol. A peptide from the venom of the Honey Bee Assen, E.S.K.
- 中國鍼灸學發展史 莊育民
- The action of the bee stings in rheumatism and gout of the joints Terc, P.
- Venom of the Hymenoptera Tom piek
- 의약품안전성 시험관리 기준 해설서 보건사회부
- NAAS Proceeding v.3 The therapeutic effectiveness of bee venom Doyle, L.
- 대한침구학회지 v.15 no.2 蜂毒藥鍼療法이 抗炎, 鎭痛作用에 미치는 效能에 관한 實驗的 硏究 권기록;고형균
- 대한침구학회지 v.15 no.1 蜂毒藥鍼療法이 抗炎症 作用에 관한 實驗的 硏究 김지영;고형균;김용석;박용배;김창환;강성길
- Basic Neurochemistry Synaptic Transmission and cellular signalling: an overview Holz, R.W.;Fisher, S.K.;Iegel, G.J.(ed.);Agranoff, B.W.(ed.);Albers, R.W.(ed.);Fisher, S.K.(ed.);Uhler, M.D.(ed.)
- 노동정책연구 v.2 no.2 고령화의 경제적 영향에 대한 소고 이혜훈
- 慶熙大學校 大學阮 碩士學位論文 老化 및 老人의 病因 病機 病證에 관한 文獻的 硏究 高基完
- Bull. Yosu Nat'l Univ. v.14 Development of Anti-Oxidatant Tea for Anti-aging Kim, J.D.(et al.)
- 대한소화기학회지 v.39 no.5 Helicobacter pylori 감염에 의한 인체 위상피세포로부터의 Inducible Nirtric Oxide Synthase 발현 및 Nitric Oxide 생성 김정목;김주성;정현채;송인성;김정룡
- 대한안과학회지 v.40 no.11 有色家兎의 유리체강내에 Nitric Oxide를 주사시 망막에 미치는 영향에 대한 연구 박영진;임충식;권년수;양한남
- Korean Journal of Ophthalmology v.15 no.2 The role of nitric oxide in ocular surface diseases Kim, Jae Chan https://doi.org/10.3341/kjo.2001.15.2.59
- 東醫生理病理學會誌 v.15 no.6 Scavenging Effect of Several Distilled Herbal Acupunctures on Nitric Oxide 한상원;임강현;서정철;윤현민;장경전;송춘호(外)
- 大韓鍼灸學會誌 v.18 no.6 봉독약침액의 Nitric Oxide에 대한 소거 효과 서정철;임강현;김이화;김창주;유영민;정주호(外)